Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
69,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a couple of other members posting what they want for Christmas. I had been wanting a Bowtech Admiral for a year now but I keep spending my savings on guns. This time I am going to refrain from the temptation of buying a gun instead of saving up for a new bow. I have changed my targeted bow to the new Bowtech Destroyer 350. Probably set me back up into the 4 digits but when I buy a bow I make it last for quite a few years.

Check out the You Tube Video from David Blanton...

http://www.bowtecharchery.com/bow_destroyer350.php

[Edited on 12-13-2009 by Mailman]

·
Registered
11,815 Posts
What I want for Christmas I cannot have. I am working on it doing the best I can with what I have to work with. I have been told the want is not within my reach. I am still prayin for it and have not given up hope.

:praying:

·
Mountain lion hunter
28,312 Posts
Good luck Bill

I really liked the 350 when I shot it but the 340 would be more in my specs.They both should feel about the same but the extra inch of BH would help my flaws. It's hard to save that $ but maybe you can hold out this time:)

·
Registered
69,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[rquote=1508484&tid=105196&author=Ghost Hunter]What I want for Christmas I cannot have. I am working on it doing the best I can with what I have to work with. I have been told the want is not within my reach. I am still prayin for it and have not given up hope.

[/rquote]

We all know what you want and are praying that you get your wish.

·
Registered
11,815 Posts
[rquote=1508488&tid=105196&author=Mailman][rquote=1508484&tid=105196&author=Ghost Hunter]What I want for Christmas I cannot have. I am working on it doing the best I can with what I have to work with. I have been told the want is not within my reach. I am still prayin for it and have not given up hope.

[/rquote]

:praying:[/rquote]

Your continued support will go a long ways towards fulfilling my want. God Bless you MM. I hope Santa provides you with your want. I will send up a good word for you.

:innocent:

·
2,842 Posts
[rquote=1508429&tid=105196&author=Mailman]Saw a couple of other members posting what they want for Christmas. I had been wanting a Bowtech Admiral for a year now but I keep spending my savings on guns. This time I am going to refrain from the temptation of buying a gun instead of saving up for a new bow. I have changed my targeted bow to the new Bowtech Destroyer 350. Probably set me back up into the 4 digits but when I buy a bow I make it last for quite a few years.

Check out the You Tube Video from David Blanton...

U2U at ya

http://www.bowtecharchery.com/bow_destroyer350.php

[Edited on 12-13-2009 by Mailman][/rquote]

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
looks like a goodun,but dang four digit:eek: out of my range:D

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
I walked out of Rogers last year with $1200 in one hand, at least is was an outfitted bow, case, arrah's, broadheads.... :wave:
Nice "I want" there MM.:cheers:

·
Registered
69,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[rquote=1508487&tid=105196&author=Refuze2falo]Good luck Bill

I really liked the 350 when I shot it but the 340 would be more in my specs.They both should feel about the same but the extra inch of BH would help my flaws. It's hard to save that $ but maybe you can hold out this time:)[/rquote]

Only if you stop selling me scopes....:shrug:

·
Registered
69,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[rquote=1509419&tid=105196&author=letemgrow]4 digits?? They are going to be 899 bare bow I thought?[/rquote]

Sort of hard to hunt wif a bare bow. If I am gonna spend that kind of money I want all the "Good Stuff" that goes with it. Drop away rest, nice sights, and what ever they have behind the counter that will work.

No use in buying an $45,000 truck and sticking in an AM radio I say.

·
Registered
18,570 Posts
[rquote=1509433&tid=105196&author=Mailman]

Sort of hard to hunt wif a bare bow. If I am gonna spend that kind of money I want all the "Good Stuff" that goes with it. Drop away rest, nice sights, and what ever they have behind the counter that will work.

No use in buying an $45,000 truck and sticking in an AM radio I say.[/rquote]

Gotcha, I was figuring you already has the accessories to put on from a previous bow. I like the limb driver drop away rest, since it can be used even if the string breaks that holds the rest. :cheers:

·
Trapper Groupie
7,708 Posts
[rquote=1508488&tid=105196&author=Mailman][rquote=1508484&tid=105196&author=Ghost Hunter]What I want for Christmas I cannot have. I am working on it doing the best I can with what I have to work with. I have been told the want is not within my reach. I am still prayin for it and have not given up hope.

X 1000:praying:

[/rquote]

:praying:[/rquote]

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
There ya go Bill, now you're talkin my friend.

Let me know when you get that thing so we can properly induct you into the Show Me Bowtech Brigade!

BTH

·
Registered
69,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Man....gonna go nutz here.....I have to stop looking at all the For Sale stuff on MWT and stay away from Craigs List. I'm only a bit over half way there cash wise for this new bow and all this stuff is coming up for sale that I want. Looks like a May delivery date is in order. Should be all ready for the summer 3-D tournaments.....unless I sell something in between now and then.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts