What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by Gakic24, May 30, 2009.

1. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bmL4s1JwsJQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bmL4s1JwsJQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    dang that looks like cummins:eek:

3. Gakic24

4. poppachuck

poppachuck New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    yea he looked like a threat -- with his hands in his pockets

5. Gakic24

6. leasburg

leasburg Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
  7. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    key word in there chuck was looked, he doesn't look that way anymore.:D

8. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    [rquote=1280665&tid=89605&author=poppachuck]yea he looked like a threat -- with his hands in his pockets[/rquote]

If the officer can't see you're hands, then they can't see if there's a weapon in your hands either = possible threat.

Especially if you're being uncooperative, and acting as if you have something to hide.

Whenever I've been pulled over, I always put my hands in the 10 & 2 position on the steering wheel, where my hands are in plain view. I personally see it as a common courtesy, letting the officer know immediately that I'm not a threat. It's the least I can do...

9. CoHunter

CoHunter New Member

May 19, 2007
    Colorado
    [rquote=1280900&tid=89605&author=Chairman][rquote=1280665&tid=89605&author=poppachuck]yea he looked like a threat -- with his hands in his pockets[/rquote]

If the officer can't see you're hands, then they can't see if there's a weapon in your hands either = possible threat.

Especially if you're being uncooperative, and acting as if you have something to hide.

Whenever I've been pulled over, I always put my hands in the 10 & 2 position on the steering wheel, where my hands are in plain view. I personally see it as a common courtesy, letting the officer know immediately that I'm not a threat. It's the least I can do...[/rquote]

Exactly.

10. mobiggerbucks

mobiggerbucks New Member

Jul 21, 2005
    lake of the ozarks
    If it is dark , I turn on the dome light . It is yes sir , no sir and don't lie .

11. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    im not sure that guy could hear the officer. his ears have been cleaned out, i bet he hears the next time.....:whiteflag:

12. TAB

TAB Active Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Southern Illinois
    He took his hands out of his pockets:D

13. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004