What does a deer look like??

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by Chad, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Just wanting to start a topic with a subject. Can anyone tell me what a deer looks like??

2. ArrowJumper

ArrowJumper New Member

Feb 13, 2006
    St. Elizabeth, MO
    It looks like an moose only different.:banana:

3. Have you got any pictures????

4. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    here's a picture of what i call a trophy deere
  5. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Now that's a perty deer!!
  6. leaker19

leaker19 New Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Cooper County
    Sometimes it looks like a leaf on a tree blowing just the right way in the wind. Sometimes it looks like a cornstalk bent just the right way which I have already hit with the binoculars like eight times. There are a lot of things deer look like and when I'm out there, I spot every one of them! Deer! Binoculars. Nope. Deer! Binoculars. Nope. That will continue until there is an actual deer. Then it's like Deer! Come this way. Come this way. Yes. Fumble with rifle. Fumble with rifle. Aim, deep breath, release half, fire with safety on, dammit, fumble with rifle, aim, deer running away, stupid, stupid, stupid.

That's why I like hunting.
  7. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Uhhhhhh, if'n they have horns, they're cattle.
    Deer have antlers!

8. Poor Valley

Poor Valley Active Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Rolla, Mo
    Don't worry about it. You will know what it is when it shows up.:roll2::roll2:
  9. EHShunter

EHShunter New Member

Oct 30, 2005
    Hurdland, MO
    What is this "deer" you speak of?
  10. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

You don't by any chance hunt with me do you:rotfl::rotfl: That sounds strangley familiar.

11. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
  12. :D
  13. D.R.N.18

D.R.N.18 New Member

Feb 13, 2006
    Oh I remember that day!!! Never be another one like it, but hopefully one better!! I knew i could count on you to represent, although it is a little show-offish LOL :rotfl::hysterical:
  14. Crappie

Crappie Slab Master

Sometime a deer looks like a large white flag blowing in the breeze. Making a strange snorting noise....
  15. Thanks guys now its time to go to the turkey hunting section and find out what a turkey looks like.

16. Outdoorsman

Outdoorsman New Member

Jul 30, 2003
    PB, MO
    I seen a Doe run across the Road last Sunday while out crusin the Backroad's near where I hunt at. Always good to see one or two now and then.