Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As far as etching goes, what would you like to see? And on what? My wife and I will have a booth at the CLassic and are just getting geared up to fill it. We have quite a bit now, but want to make sure we serve our friends here first.

For example....Would you like to see a deer's head on a highball glass with hoof prints on the bottom?

Or maybe some cupped wing ducks on a whiskey decanter.

Give me some ideas on stuff that you may be interested in buying. If you're certain that you want something then send me a u2u and I'll make sure I have it.

·
19,584 Posts
[rquote=1527655&tid=106484&author=Hayzer]

For example....Would you like to see a deer's head on a highball glass with hoof prints on the bottom?[/rquote]

Personally, I'd like to see more "stuff" with just the hoof prints (not on the bottom, either). I've got so much stuff with deer heads on 'em, it'd be nice to have something different for a change.

Would make for some unique gifts, too! :thinking:

And maybe something with a full-body silhouette, instead of just a head/antlers.

My :02:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good ideas there Chairman:eek::

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I like the hoof prints idea!

How about a sillouette of a bowhunter in a treestand, shooting a recurve or longbow, instead of wheels?:cheers::wave:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I need Fireman:cheers:good ideas like that:wave:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1528562&tid=106484&author=Hayzer]That's what I need Fireman:cheers:good ideas like that:wave:[/rquote]

Make him at full draw, bent at the waist!!! With a good solid anchor, unlike mine...lol!!!:rof2::wave:

·
Registered
918 Posts
I've got some etched glass Christmas tree decorations and those things ROCK!! :banana-man-yeah: Don't know if you all do suncatchers or any of that, but might be something to consider.

I like the silhouette idea, especially of a hunter in a tree. Heck even a silhouette of a deer at the crest of a hill would be good....beats a lot of the "choices" we have now on things.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
What do you want to see at the Classic?

Raquel Welch.....:D:cheers::D........:whistle:

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
[rquote=1528598&tid=106484&author=JackJr]What do you want to see at the Classic?

Raquel Welch.....:D:cheers::D........:whistle:[/rquote]

Will there be a paramedic on duty?

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
[rquote=1528600&tid=106484&author=Mailman][rquote=1528598&tid=106484&author=JackJr]What do you want to see at the Classic?

Raquel Welch.....:D:cheers::D........:whistle:[/rquote]

Will there be a paramedic on duty?[/rquote]

:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
Just for my own personal use and maybe other members I would like to have a nice heavy beer mug with our logo that is on the window sticker etched into it. Would that be a problem from mrb's standpoint?

I like this style of mug with the heavy handle with thumb plate on top.

[file]86994[/file]

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
[rquote=1528618&tid=106484&author=FiremanBrad]I'd gladly pay you tuesday for an etched beer mug today!!!!:D:wave:[/rquote]

Tomorrow is tuesday Brad...:wave:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Wouldn't a fella need more than 1???:thinking: Ya know fer guests.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.