Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am headed over to familys houses to have dinner and open presants. Hope everyone has a great Christmas. If ya received anything cool post it. I hope i get some decoys. Have a good one

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Getting a Vector Duck Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Went and bought me an Xlander layout blind.:rock:

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Ya'll aint supposed to open presents! Santer aint come yet!

·
Registered
13,698 Posts
Santa wasn't gonna bring me a new shotgun, so when they went on sale, I did the job for him:D. Got it on Black Friday, when the stores were crowded and crazy. But I'd been without a shotgun for nearly seven years, and it was time for a replacement for the one that was stolen back then.:mad2:

[file]44999[/file]

·
SHED ON
5,637 Posts
All I asked for was in the morning the kiddo does a little of this:claphands::claphands: some of this :rock::rock: and a little of this to the ol' jolly fella him self:bowing::bowing::bowing:

·
17,685 Posts
My kids ages 12 Cordale and Samantha to have a very good Christmas is what I am wanting. I'm like Big John, I got a wife and 2 kids and a dog what more could I ask for

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I am with hillbilly and Big John on this:woot: The wife and are getting a new LCD TV and new furniture for the family room, something for the whole family.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I am with hillbilly and Big John on this:woot: The wife and are getting a new LCD TV and new furniture for the family room, something for the whole family.

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
my vector hat came in today

and we got a grand to go buy a new tv

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Originally posted by rangerdvr
I'm gonna get custom seat covers for my new truck....i think;)
Got mine in mossy oak for my new/used truck.

Also got a bunch of gag gifts from the parents...paybacks are heck...

Did get the Cabelas kitchen setup for the new cabin...hope it fits.

·
Registered
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by leasburg
I am headed over to familys houses to have dinner and open presants. Hope everyone has a great Christmas. If ya received anything cool post it. I hope i get some decoys. Have a good one
just got home with 12 GHG teal and a baby mojo drake mallard!!!!SWEET just got done settin out presants for the little one

1 - 20 of 75 Posts