Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needing some new ones. Open to suggestions.

·
Under appreciated
92,113 Posts
easton axis st..

I am a recovering aluminum/whisker biscuit shooter..

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I like DSGs setup...pretty sweet, if you can afford it! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
btw...I shoot Goldtip Ultralight 400s. They are similar to the 3555s, but alittle lighter.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Oh, you'll have a hard time finding the Carbon Tech arrows at your local shop. They are arrows only REALLY cool people shoot an they are hard to find. :D

But I'll be glad to score ya some Jmac it that's what you decide you want.

OBTW, I have some CT 4570's that are identical to the CHeetah except they are .05 straighness intead of .01. They are 'bout 2/3 the price of the CHeetah and for all practical purposes shoot just as good.

I may see a little difference out at 50 yards but not inside that.

·
Under appreciated
92,113 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Carbon Tech Cheetahs. Straightest carbon arrows available. :cheers:
DSG.. are these strictly your target arrows or you hunt with them also? I've heard you mention b4 that you shoot these and I visited the website.. just wondering.

·
Registered
21,423 Posts
I agree with the Goldtip XT's except that I would shoot them no matter how much money I had to spend on an arrow. They shoot really well for me and they are the toughest arrow I've seen in the field.

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Shoot the Carbon Maxx's BP sells. Same as the Carbon Express CX 300 for 20 bucks less. The shoot well!

BTH

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Varitable Plethora

·
Registered
640 Posts
I'm still trying to decide on an arrow myself. I bought several different kinds and I am actually ready to start selling off some of them. I have a dozen Maxima arrows fletched with 2 inch Blazer vanes if you are interested. Only 4 of them have ever been shot and only about a dozen times. All are in brand new condition. They are cut at 29.5 inches, 350 spine. I'd let them go for $75.

:wave:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.