Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1761 - 1780 of 1806 Posts

·
Under appreciated
86,573 Posts
You young whippersnappers need a good dose of Ferlin Husky.

Reactions: 421sd

·
Under appreciated
86,573 Posts
I was kidding but here you go :D

·
Under appreciated
86,573 Posts

·
Really? Show me. .
3,435 Posts

·
Really? Show me. .
3,435 Posts

·
Part-time malcontent
7,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,773 ·
Just learned of the passing of Chick Corea. Jazz GIANT on the keyboards of our times. I'm not a super fan, but I have a lot of respect for his innovations and collaborations. Best known for his fusion jazz innovations, but I like his early and late work the most. Here is one of each.

RIP Chick.

·
Part-time malcontent
7,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,774 ·
Anyone familiar with these Rush songs might enjoy these different arrangements. I like the vibraphone version of La Villa, but the orchestral Xanadu is quite good.

·
Part-time malcontent
7,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,776 ·
And remember the originals were performed by just 3 guys on stage. Here they are. I was fortunate to see them play these songs in person. One of the best live bands I've seen.

·
just a no body
14,216 Posts
saw the 2112 tour at Municipal Auditorium in KC in early 1977.. Rush warmed up Ted Nugent it was his Free For All tour oddly enough not many of the crowd knew who Rush was but we all certainly did after that show.

·
Part-time malcontent
7,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,778 ·
saw the 2112 tour at Municipal Auditorium in KC in early 1977.. Rush warmed up Ted Nugent it was his Free For All tour oddly enough not many of the crowd knew who Rush was but we all certainly did after that show.
:cheers:I saw them at The Arena in St. Louis during the Moving Pictures tour.

1761 - 1780 of 1806 Posts