Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other morning I went out out to do a little scouting and what I am about tell you is going to blow you away

As the sun came up it sounded like a turkey farm. They was all around me, and all of a sudden 2 big Tom's land on each side of me, not then a foot away.

The Tom on the right said hey, I am Tim
the second Tom, said hey whats up, I am TJ

I was about to freak out! So I said hey, I am J!!!! Tim said you know you can by DVD'S with us on it so you don't have to waste your time and get up at 5am to try to hear and or see us. TJ said why you wasting your time. You know them sounds you make, and thinking it is one of our hot babes? Well it sounds more like a sick frog. that fake bird, looks more like a over sized chicken. Besides we set over there watching you pop your fingers, moving your head each time we let a big gobble out, and what the heck is that black stuff you keep spitting on the ground? Our friend Tony flies up in that tree behind your house each night just to get you all pumped up for the next morning. Hahahaha, one of these days that young Jake is going to fall asleep up in that tree and he is going to be history.

You know we talked to to Henry. Who is Henry I said. Henry is that big 12 point Buck that makes fun of you all the time. I said o' really! Yeah he said you can't shoot worth a darn. Well TJ says we got to get going and find a date. As they walk off they tell me, "Don't waste your time, its going to rain on openind day and thy and all their frineds was heading to Old farmer's Dale's Place, because they are NO HUNTING signs over there!!!! And they was gone.

Well one thing thing them dang old birds don't know. I am the ones that put them NO HUNTING signs up and my new best frind is Old Farmer Dale!!!!!!!

LoL Good luck to all!!!!!!!

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That obviously was'nt a morel mushroom you ate:eek:

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
:hysterical:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Keep away from the shrooms...

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
I was gonna say simpin' but I'm laughin' too hard.

Jack:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Originally posted by JackJr
I was gonna say simpin' but I'm laughin' too hard.

Jack:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Now you got me to laughin' about it too. I just had to read this again.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
:hysterical:, great story!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Under appreciated
91,780 Posts
I had a couple of deer try to talk me out of hunting last season..

I didnt listen to em though...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.