What a Turkey says and thinks about us!! LoL

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting General' started by northmobigbuck, Apr 23, 2006.

1. northmobigbuck

northmobigbuck New Member

Aug 5, 2005
    Carroll County Mo
    The other morning I went out out to do a little scouting and what I am about tell you is going to blow you away

As the sun came up it sounded like a turkey farm. They was all around me, and all of a sudden 2 big Tom's land on each side of me, not then a foot away.

The Tom on the right said hey, I am Tim
    the second Tom, said hey whats up, I am TJ

I was about to freak out! So I said hey, I am J!!!! Tim said you know you can by DVD'S with us on it so you don't have to waste your time and get up at 5am to try to hear and or see us. TJ said why you wasting your time. You know them sounds you make, and thinking it is one of our hot babes? Well it sounds more like a sick frog. that fake bird, looks more like a over sized chicken. Besides we set over there watching you pop your fingers, moving your head each time we let a big gobble out, and what the heck is that black stuff you keep spitting on the ground? Our friend Tony flies up in that tree behind your house each night just to get you all pumped up for the next morning. Hahahaha, one of these days that young Jake is going to fall asleep up in that tree and he is going to be history.

You know we talked to to Henry. Who is Henry I said. Henry is that big 12 point Buck that makes fun of you all the time. I said o' really! Yeah he said you can't shoot worth a darn. Well TJ says we got to get going and find a date. As they walk off they tell me, "Don't waste your time, its going to rain on openind day and thy and all their frineds was heading to Old farmer's Dale's Place, because they are NO HUNTING signs over there!!!! And they was gone.

Well one thing thing them dang old birds don't know. I am the ones that put them NO HUNTING signs up and my new best frind is Old Farmer Dale!!!!!!!

LoL Good luck to all!!!!!!!

2. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That obviously was'nt a morel mushroom you ate:eek:

:cheers::cheers:

3. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

now thats funny:D

4. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::cheers:

5. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

Keep away from the shrooms...

6. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

if n he starts listening to Jefferson Aiplane's..Go ask Alice.we'llknow the deal;)

7. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    I was gonna say simpin' but I'm laughin' too hard.

Jack:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

8. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

Now you got me to laughin' about it too. I just had to read this again.

9. Marine95

Marine95 New Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Fenton
  10. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    :hysterical:, great story!!
    :cheers::cheers:

11. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I had a couple of deer try to talk me out of hunting last season..

I didnt listen to em though...