Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad2::mad2:
well i got home yesterday only to find my new scope waiting for me. ok things looking good, clouds opened up and it poured and all three baseball games for the kids got cancled. well now i gots this new toy and nothing else to do for a while so it's really looking good. i go to pull the old scope off my rifle and one of the screws holding the two ring halfs together is seized and i break off 3 torx bits trying to loosen it:bangin:
well i inverted the rifle and placed some kroil on the end of the screws and after an hour or so i finaly got that rascle to go. :banana: so now i have to wait until at least next week to shoot it and it wont be until at least sun. because my brother and i are takeing the kids fishing next sat. which aint too bad. this weekend though we have the parish picnic and on sun i'm going to the cubs/cards game. one of these days i'll get to shoot again.

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by mohunter32
Time sure does go slow when you're waiting to play with the new toys.

What kind of scope did you get?
4200 elite 2.5-10x40
it had a 3200 elite 4-12x40 AO that is going down to my .17hmr. had i not gotten this deal on the 4200 i would have bought one of the mueller APV's for the .17, heck it would have been tons cheaper.:rotfl:

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Yep, that's the one. And usually for me, I am messing around with stuff and encounter Murphy's Law after all the stores are closed and I have to wait at least a day....

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Fla_Guy
Yep, that's the one. And usually for me, I am messing around with stuff and encounter Murphy's Law after all the stores are closed and I have to wait at least a day....
that's why i never start any plumbing work around the house on a sunday afternoon.:rotfl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.