Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the new camera out to the duck blind on Sunday in hopes that we would see a duck or two. Needless to say, we saw some ducks, a lot of ducks. By far the best hunt of the year…I think I had more fun shooting the ducks with the camera than I did with the nelli though. The sky was full of ducks throughout the whole morning, and we got some real nice groups work us. Took over 300 pictures and got 10+ minutes of good video too that I'll have to try and post up sometime. I also shot my first banded duck and the duck clubs first banded duck since it's creation over 20 years ago. Just a guess, but I'd bet there has been well over a thousand ducks shot at our club since it's inception and not one has been banded. The band just topped off what was already a memorable hunt that I'll never forget.

Instead of boring you with my story telling, I'll let the pictures do the talking. I had a tough time narrowing down all the pictures….hope you enjoy!

·
2,644 Posts
Awesome pics and congrats on the jewelry

·
Registered
17,089 Posts
Awesome pictures. That would make about anyone want to crawl in a duck blind.

·
Grrrrrrr
29,888 Posts
Wow great pics.....gave me a.....a......case of jealousy.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by buddy
Those are great pictures. Please share more if you have them. :cheers:
i'll try to post some more pics and some video later tonight :D

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
:kewlpics:and they say ducks dont like ice and sunnydays nice job fellas

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
MUST be dreaming.....GREAT pics!!
:claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

Some of the best pics I've EVER seen ! MORE MORE MORE !!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts