WESTSIDERS - Hooters - Lunch

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by DADAKOTA, Nov 9, 2010.

1. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Anyone want to get together for lunch at the Independence Hooters on Thursday? If this week won't work we could do it next week.

2. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    Missouri
    I'd love to, but gotta take the M-I-L to the airport on Thursday.

3. TATER

TATER Active Member

I think I could make it possibly if i'm not duck hunting..

4. DADAKOTA

Apr 18, 2006
    [rquote=1888595&tid=131568&author=kc704]I'd love to, but gotta take the M-I-L to the airport on Thursday.[/rquote]

What time is she leaving?

5. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    Did you get my voicemail Mr. Call Screener? :wave:

6. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    Missouri
    [rquote=1888605&tid=131568&author=DADAKOTA][rquote=1888595&tid=131568&author=kc704]I'd love to, but gotta take the M-I-L to the airport on Thursday.[/rquote]

What time is she leaving?[/rquote]

2:00 I believe.

7. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter Active Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    I'd love to make down for lunch but it isn't going to work for me

8. UrbanHunter

UrbanHunter Active Member

I intend to be in the stand. And I don't even know where the Hooters is! (Honest, honey...).:cheers:
    Out by BP?

9. 90acres

90acres Senior Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Wardsville
    [rquote=1888595&tid=131568&author=kc704]I'd love to, but gotta take the M-I-L to the airport on Thursday.[/rquote]

Now there's an excuse you won't hear often. Better than 'I'm washing my hair tonight'.:whistle::D

10. DADAKOTA

Apr 18, 2006
    Anyone gonna go? Don't have one confirmation other than SOM wants to go.

11. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Dave if it isn't raining I'd love to go, plus I still owe you anyway for the crappie beds. Let me know if this is on or not:cheers:

12. Cook

Cook Well-Known Member

May 28, 2003
    How from from rogers is it?I'll be up (down) that way around 2 thur.

13. ryanlowe02

ryanlowe02 Sexual Intellectual

Aug 11, 2007
    Raymore, MO
    mmm....only bad part is it would take me longer then an hour to get there, eat, BS....gaze....then drive back to work, otherwise i would be in

14. DADAKOTA

Apr 18, 2006
    So far it is a no go. I'll check back later tonight. Gonna be in the stand in the morning.

15. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Active Member

Jan 3, 2003
    My wife wont allow me to go there.

:rof2:

16. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo

Thats better than picking her up at the airport.

Dave.....If Son of Mailman gave you a time I'll be there too.

BTW....Hooters is just east of Bass Pro on the outer road (Valley View) on the south side. Get off East bound I-70 on Little Blue Parkway and turn right if you are coming in from KC. Then right at the next light (Valley View).

17. DADAKOTA

Apr 18, 2006
    He never gave me a time. His message on my recorder was hard to hear. If it is a go let Tim know as he has the day off. Have Tim leave a message on my phone.

18. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    [rquote=1890492&tid=131568&author=DADAKOTA]He never gave me a time. His message on my recorder was hard to hear. If it is a go let Tim know as he has the day off. Have Tim leave a message on my phone.[/rquote]

:2thumbsup:

Son of Mailman and I were talking about after lunch at Hooters with you guys he and I were heading over to KCK to Cabelas for a bit of shopping.

Shall we say Noon at Hooters in Independence and if anyone wants to meet up at Cabelas in KC Kansas it would be around 2:00 or 2:30 Thursday.

19. DADAKOTA

Apr 18, 2006
    Mailman U2U atcha. If you fellas still want to meet I'll join ya at noon. SOM doesn't get back in these parts everyday. Let me know.:cheers:

20. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    Missouri
    MM-

I'm gonna be at Cabelas after I drop her off at the aeroport so give me a shout. You got my #??