Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We\'re sure getting some rain.

Had 4.5" of rain last week, now we're getting hammered again. Not looking like I'm gonna get to finish planting my plots next week like I had planned. It's been raining here since 7:30, still raining & looks like it's gonna for a while yet. When I put this pic in motion, it's tracking NE. Sure wish I could send some of it down to you guys in the center of the state.

The good news is that since I heard it was coming, I went to the farm today & clipped my clover pretty tight to get rid of the weeds. Glad I did that now.

[file]7405[/file]

·
5,632 Posts
Blow real hard and send some South. We need it desperately!

·
19,585 Posts
Looks like I got the rain gauge back out at a good time.

It was removed to seal the deck, earlier this Summer, and I just got around to putting it back out today. :roll2:

BTW ~ it looks like Henry county will be receiving some rain, too. Probably not as much as you have, though!

Oh well ~ I'll take what I can get... :pop:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Pin wheel I would love to have your problem, My food plots are in desperate need of a drink of water, the crops need it even worse

·
5,632 Posts
I was up in Maryville yesterday and it darn near looked like April. Creeks full, grass green, crops looked outstanding. Landowner said they got 4" of rain last week. You could sure tell.

·
Registered
21,191 Posts
Originally posted by Pipe
needs some help dryng off meth, I `ll be right down:D
Pipe I am telling you the couch was soaked, the carpet (behind and in front of the couch) Curtains, Coffee table, I have never power washed the inside of a house before and that is what it looked like when I got home! It had only been raining 15 minutes before I got here!!!

Thank goodness it came tonight insted of this morning though! I had a dead Ram this morning that I had to haul off! Not sure I could have gotten there if this rain had been last night!

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Originally posted by cfrazee_mo
We have had over 2 inches of rain so far and it is still pouring!!!
Right at 2" here and I doubt that the builders come today. As hard as they work throughout the summer I wouldn't blame them for taking a three day weekend now & then.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Nuttin here and chance is slim.

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
We wound up with an inch and a half or so last night and a little this morning.

I'm pretty close to the MCI on that map...the airport

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
must be nice,i happy for what we got today

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Yea, it's back to mowing for me. Tomorrow in fact. :whip:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We definately got some rain. Haven't heard how much yet. All I know is they just built a new pond up the road & it's already full. Rained last week 4.5" & + this last rain. Not going to finish those foodplots anytime soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.