Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stand by for NEWS=========

Were open and ready------cold drinks are chillin and the kitchen is set up and ready----

PMan

·
5,632 Posts
ROCK ON!!!! I'll be there in about 3 hours!!

·
Registered
567 Posts
mmmm a cold beer ill be there in about 30 mins when i leave the house pretty awesome how did ya get the internet to work there pman shoot i can barley get a phone signal lol.

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Guess I'll drink a cold beer here tonight. :whinging: See ya for coffee (or beer - it'll be 5:00 a.m. somewhere!) in the morning!

·
Registered
21,423 Posts
Pman - can you make sure that Jar Jar adds the names from the "do we have a big buck contest..." thread before he draws tomorrow. I brought it to the top and a couple more have added in addition to some that only put their name down on the wrong thread, but wanted to be included (and probably think they are).

Oh yah, and hope to see ya'll Saturday.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Greetings from the "Land of 10,000 taxes" Hope you guys and gals have a great time. Were sending you down a little cold air. Supposed to be frost warnings out for the northern part of the state.

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Frimps------

Very good eatin-----

DSG did a fantastic job with the cookin. Lots of fish, Hushpuppies, Onions, tators----Dang good eatin for sure----:cheers:

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
i guess they have to,there ain't nobody to delete our pictures of naked deer:hysterical:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.