Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked the Iowa DNR website, and looks like our group got drawn for an Iowa nonresident spring turkey tag....we drew for thier first season, april 10-14, zone 4.....I can't wait!!!! I'll be using the ole 12 ga. double barrel muzzleloader this year...Did I mention I can't wait!!!!!! I'll get to hunt a whole 2 WEEKS before most of ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!

·
PURE KILLER
38,018 Posts
thats great congrats

·
Registered
552 Posts
Congrats on the drawing.....I never been turk hunting in Iowa......you can have alot of fun in two weeks.....goodluck

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
:dancin:

Way to go !!

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
you lucky fool going to go kill some corn feed iowgen brids

·
Under appreciated
89,769 Posts
Thats awsome fireman.. best of luck!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Congrats............... Man everytime I see some of these opening dates of the states north of Missouri I get so envious of them. Unfortunately, the opening date (Monday closest to 4/21) is the one and only thing that will never change with the Missouri season. In my opinion though it is the only thing that should change. Wish they would stop thinking about making it all day hunting or make it kill 2 at any time and just move the opener about 2 weeks earlier....... at least in the southern half of the state.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Congrats....now you know if you get one, you can't brag about it until we get a chance to shoot ours here in MO!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Way to go. You should have bought a lottery ticket at the same time. then you could have taken us all!:dancin:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Well congratulations and best wishes.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts