Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Under appreciated
92,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Against my better judgement, I went to basspro in st. charles today.
They had STACKS of ladder stands at purty good prices in the tent area.

Mobs of people and a general cluster f^%$ but good deals can be had.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I know how you folks feel! When I was there last night I dropped a few hun and just wondered, when does it all stop? I mean when do you have everything you need/want?:confused:

·
Registered
835 Posts
I never really seem to have all I want or need, but thats just part of being lower middle class. However, I have a $210m power ball ticket in my pocket that would sure change all that. BTW, I went to Bass Pro this week prior to the sale to buy a few things. The mess during the BP Fall Classic didn't seem to be with the time to save $10. Now, if I was going to save $50 or more, I would have endured the time and anger factor. It seems that the are usually out of the really good deals buy the time I get there.

·
1,047 Posts
this year our purchasing agents and merchandisers stuck alot closer to the predictions we forcasted as far as sales go. This year there will be alot more of each product than previous years.

It was a mad house today, i worked the gun counter some and then floated around the rest of the time. If anyone needs a certain item let me know, i work almost everyday this week and can hold whatever you want if possible.

To let anyone know who may want a Remington SPR 453........we sold around 75 of them today and wrote about 150 rainchecks :eek: There are more coming in soon.

Just let me know when you guys are gonna come visit me so i know to look out for ya!:D

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Originally posted by 10pointer
this year our purchasing agents and merchandisers stuck alot closer to the predictions we forcasted as far as sales go. This year there will be alot more of each product than previous years.

It was a mad house today, i worked the gun counter some and then floated around the rest of the time. If anyone needs a certain item let me know, i work almost everyday this week and can hold whatever you want if possible.

To let anyone know who may want a Remington SPR 453........we sold around 75 of them today and wrote about 150 rainchecks :eek: There are more coming in soon.

Just let me know when you guys are gonna come visit me so i know to look out for ya!:D
10pointer,

Im gonna pick up the NEF youth .243 for my sons birthday. If there running low could you set one aside for me. I know they had plenty yesterday, Ill be up Monday afternoon to pick it up. I believe the price was 199.99

Thanks
M95

·
Original Cafe'Member
1,721 Posts
I'm a sucker for those cheap deals, :wink4:

About noon today they replaced the two way radios with a $ 64.99 model, for $35. Good enough for me, 5 watts of power and NOAA. I'm set.

I haven't even tried to look at guns.:sniper:

Went in saturday night & they were out of bolts on sale, 22 hours later on Sunday they called said they were in.:stickfight: Bas Pro finally did something quick!:rotfl: I wish they would have just looked when I was in the first time.:toilet:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,357 Posts
I'm glad I went Friday by special invitation.:banana::banana::banana::cheers:

·
Under appreciated
92,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Pipe
I hear you need some arrows soon gary,guess you might be making another trip ;)
I hear yours are getting shipped in by railcar pipe! :D

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,357 Posts
Originally posted by Pipe
I hear you need some arrows soon gary,guess you might be making another trip ;)
I was wanting new arrows before I got there. I was just hurrying up the wait. They'll be here by the end of the week.

·
Under appreciated
92,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Doing the carbon thing by the sounds of it eh Venatic?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
10pointer you at work tomorrow? Venatic, where were you Friday, I was there, could have used your help!

·
1,047 Posts
im off tues and wed, but ill be there thurs thru saturday from 7am-4pm. Lemme know when you are gonna be up,:D

Marine95 did you pick up that gun? I checked on it for ya and our vault lady said we had plenty so i saw no need to hold one with the way sales were at 4 pm when i left today.

We are getting trucks in everyday and during the day so alot of times rainchecks are filled pretty quickly....what a change from previous years!:D

Can you believe we had over 80 people scheduled to work in hunting/archery alone each day this weekend? They finally forked over the needed payroll to get everyone helped in a timely manner. They didnt have one complaint the whole fri/sat/sun about people having to wait very long for service.

P.s. If anyone is looking to pick up that REMINGTON SPR 453 magnum auto 3 1/2, we sold out in the first 45 minutes saturday (50-60 guns). Right now id guess we have around 200 rainchecks so if ya want one gimme ya name and ill bump ya up the list so to speak:cheers:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Originally posted by 10pointer

:D
Quick question....do they have a large supply of the cheap ammo (dove loads) that are the special on Sat.? I'm plannin' on going, but don't wanna get to the pallet just as the lady in front of me gets the last two cases.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.