Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way home from work last night I cut through the country and my god you would of thought we have not even had a deer season. Stoped on a hill that over looks where we hunt about 600 yards and I seen 42 in the cut bean field we hunt. Drove around where we pull in and seen 34!!! Crazy!!!! Going out with the bow and see if I can pop one of these. FYI seen 15 Bucks out of the group. All together I saw 133 on Thursday night!

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Man, I've been seeing all kinds of deer lately, too. Just huge groups of them in fields near 291/I70, and also near Lake City Ammo. All times of the day, too. I may have time to get out for a hunt this weekend, so I hope they are just as active at my spot!:cheers:

·
5,092 Posts
i'm running out of food in the foodplot. i'm going to try and make sure that doesn't happen next year. I envy you guys that still have food to hunt over. good luck and I hope a big one steps out. :cheers:

·
1,363 Posts
Im heading out in the morning. overlooking a winter mix food plot. I've been seeing a lot of deer as well. Good luck to all with late season bow/muzzle season :claphands:

·
Registered
240 Posts
[rquote=1507401&tid=105124&author=Detrhoyt]Man, I've been seeing all kinds of deer lately, too. Just huge groups of them in fields near 291/I70, and also near Lake City Ammo. All times of the day, too. I may have time to get out for a hunt this weekend, so I hope they are just as active at my spot!:cheers:[/rquote]

Oh yeah the deer are out at Lack City. I work and hunt out there. Its amazing how many deer we have. I see at least 50 everyday while Im on plant. I got the big boy in my avatar out there.

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Dang, Fraz, what are they paying electricians out there? They don't let me hunt at my job...:thinking::D

·
Registered
240 Posts
[rquote=1507459&tid=105124&author=Detrhoyt]Dang, Fraz, what are they paying electricians out there? They don't let me hunt at my job...:thinking::D[/rquote]

They probably start out at least $25 an hour. the hunting is better than any of the benefits by far. there are some monsters out there. I guy I know shot a 190 10 pointer and another one a 17 pointer.

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Yeah, I have seen more than one wall hanger out there, but I usually see more deer in the fields northwest of the roundabout. That's probably because the timber is so close to the fence on the LC side, they get right in there and disappear quick I'll bet...

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
So how many people would you say hunt LC? I've seen a couple trucks parked fairly close together inside of the fence off 7hwy, is it crowded or do you guys have appointments?

·
Registered
240 Posts
we have 6 zones to hunt. 3 of them are for bow only and open 7 days a week. ther are 3 areas for gun and bos but is only open on sunday. there is a limit of 12 hunters per zone. so its not too bad, the areas for guns are always crowded on sunday. there is no appointment i can go anytime i want

·
2,842 Posts
I can't even leave the house!!!! This is killing me hearing all these great deer reports. Go get em guys, I'll hopefully be back at it in3 weeks....TOPS!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts