Went 2 hours yesterday

Discussion in 'Artifacts, Knappings & Other Treasures' started by Outdoorsman, May 25, 2009.

1. Outdoorsman

Outdoorsman New Member

Jul 30, 2003
    PB, MO
    First I found a long slender Spearpoint... it was orange/prurple maybe a Dalton... hard to say since the bottom (base) had been snapped off by a Disc.
    Next I found a dark grey just 1 inch section of the tip of a Point. The sharpest point and thinnest Projectile I've seen or found. All of the few I've found like this a Disc has always found and severaed them first. But next came the intact piece, a nice tan really sharp Knife. My 3rd Knife in this Field in 8 days... I brung at least one intact piece out of there in 4 trips and a few broken ones. :superman:
    Working on getting a Camera after my Check at the 1st. I got my sawtooth Dalton back froma Friend over the weekend. I'll have several to show soon... I did alot of walking and got wet yesterday. :drunk:

2. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Keep on keepin on.....I'm done for a while in NEMO.....will do some more creek hunting as the summer goes along. It's time to go fishing now.

3. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    Cool stuff Roger. Keep at it. I enjoy seeing them

4. Outdoorsman

Outdoorsman New Member

Jul 30, 2003
    PB, MO
    Yeah Office Depot has a good deal on a Digi Camera... Gonna get it on Saturday... :claphands:
    I hear the Catfishin is really good up at the Spillway (Wappappello) right now. A Girl called and woke me up ast night... said something about taking me soon.