Welp the time is here ........................

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by looking_for_guns, May 27, 2009.

1. Our little man is going to be turn 5 next Wednesday on the 3rd of June. He is going to be starting summer school tomorrow. :whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging: He is so excited about starting school tomorrow he has been wearing his back pack for the last 30-45 minutes here are a few pictures of hims and his back pack.

And one of him wearing his back pack and his sissy wearing her "back pack"

:cheers:

[file]58660[/file]

[file]58658[/file]

[file]58656[/file]

2. TrackerCasey

TrackerCasey Active Member

Sep 20, 2006
    Mid-Michigan
    Why summer school? I don't even think it is offered here for kindergartners. :kewlpics:

3. hambone2008

hambone2008 New Member

May 26, 2008
    audrain
    that is really cool that he is excited my lil boy is 3 so i got 2 more years before i have to worry about anything but im sure i will be the same way......
    btw u2u at ya....

4. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I had to take Algebra over in summer school.....hated it. And I've used it so much later in life it ain't funny.

5. Yeah it is Tracker Casey

To help him get use to going to school and make new friend before he starts into school this fall

Plus if he goes 100% of the time they will give him $100 for attending

6. leasburg

leasburg Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    congrats, big boy they keep getting bigger i think.. Mine has to do everything himself....takes so long

7. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

[rquote=1277421&tid=89393&author=Mailman]I had to take Algebra over in summer school.....hated it. And I've used it so much later in life it ain't funny.[/rquote]
    Little did you know MM that you've been taking algebra your whole time in school. Just got more complicated in high school.:whistle:

8. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Son_of_Cold_Duck 1:8655 idiots right Red?

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    yeah, summer school isnt what it used to be

it's no longer time to make up classes/credits/grades
    now it's all about field trips & FUN

sounds like what they call Kinder Kamp here
    they also got swimming lessons, etc

they grow up fast! :cheers:

9. They still let the High school students make up credits and they get paid for it

10. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
  11. leasburg

leasburg Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    welp got an email today that said parents as teacers PAT arnt doing summer visits do to 10% budget cuts. Not happy.

12. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    [rquote=1277423&tid=89393&author=looking_for_guns]

:cheers:[/rquote]

Where do I sign up? I can buy me a box of bullets for a hunert bucks.

13. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

[rquote=1277427&tid=89393&author=venatic][rquote=1277421&tid=89393&author=Mailman]I had to take Algebra over in summer school.....hated it. And I've used it so much later in life it ain't funny.[/rquote]
    Little did you know MM that you've been taking algebra your whole time in school. Just got more complicated in high school.:whistle:[/rquote]

That whole numbers 'n letters thing confuses me. :scared:

14. [rquote=1277453&tid=89393&author=Mailman][rquote=1277423&tid=89393&author=looking_for_guns]

:cheers:[/rquote]

Where do I sign up? I can buy me a box of bullets for a hunert bucks.[/rquote]

I graduated in may of 02 and they started paying the kids to go to school summer school of 02 :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

15. [rquote=1277450&tid=89393&author=leasburg]welp got an email today that said parents as teacers PAT arnt doing summer visits do to 10% budget cuts. Not happy. [/rquote]

Our PAT was a year behind me in school and is going to keep coming to our house all summer just because she wants too

16. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    :eek::,

my 2 oldest kids have been taking summer school classes to get ahead of the game so they don't have to take them during the school year. They don't get paid to go here, in fact we have to pay 20$ a kid for them to go

17. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    Glad he is pumped up to go

18. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2003
    LFG thats a good lookin crew-Musta took after the wife

:woot:

19. [rquote=1277694&tid=89393&author=Ghost Hunter]LFG thats a good lookin crew-Musta took after the wife

:woot:[/rquote]

GH all I hear is :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

But yes they do Sir