Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
19,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but dang was 6 deg when we trudged out this morning, we hunted till about noon, was cold outside but we was in a heated 14x14 blind 20' up or higher, was comfy, almost to comfy yep i found the couch at about 9am and caught me a few zzzZZzzzZZ but not much, i had been up scince 315am it was warm enough inside the big house that you couldn't see your breath anymore, we called and watched and called, i seen movement and when i could make it out it was about 12 deer we did see about 30 deer total this morning
got to watch INK perform with that .22 ruger of his, i'll let him tell the story, HAD a great day eric, was fun, we need to do it again, i napped when i got home but im rested now

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
I was out there chasing deer this morning myself, but unlike you I didn't see a single one! It was -15 when I stepped out of the truck at 615 and headed to my stand. I thought to myself after I had ascended and taken a seat, I must be crazy! It's cold out here!

Sounds like you got the setup for sure!

BTH:cheers:

·
19,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
-15?? was the trees cracking?? last time i hunted in temps like that trees were popping everywhere, i was 20ft up and real nervous:cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.