Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
elky couldn't get it done tonight.north wind tomorrow.guess we will see if scott288 can get er done:D

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[rquote=1554701&tid=108145&author=elkhunter]Yeah, good luck Scott!! I could've on a doe, but dreams of the monster buck made me hold off, then no show. :whinging:[/rquote]greedy ain't yah:hysterical:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
[rquote=1554903&tid=108145&author=coyotehunter][rquote=1554701&tid=108145&author=elkhunter]Yeah, good luck Scott!! I could've on a doe, but dreams of the monster buck made me hold off, then no show. :whinging:[/rquote]greedy ain't yah:hysterical:[/rquote]

Maybe :stickfight:

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah,scott didn't do any good either. silly duckers came in and shot up the place next door and kind of changed their habits.on the good side though i got to see a couple of 8 point tinkling horns a nice way to end the season:D and i thought i was gonna get a bobby but it turned out to a yote:mad2:

·
Registered
17,334 Posts
yeah that was the hot spot where yote seen all them............... bucks eatin this bucks eatin that, sparring,rubbing,bucks do this bucks doin that..................not a dang buck showed up and a doe and two fawns didn't even come out till 5:15..................dang guide had it all planned for me not to get the 3rd one down:D.................

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.