Well it is over

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Bowhunter4life, May 23, 2009.

1. Bowhunter4life

Bowhunter4life New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    My high school career that is. Last night i graduated. :woot::woot:. Went to our project grad after. Its a lock in at the local park rec center. DId alot of stuff, won 15 bucks. They also got a bunch of cool stuff dontated to auction off and gave us all some fake money for coming and we could of earned it before the deal. I had a little over 1000 dollars, fake i mind you. Came away with a brand new hp laptop. Also bought a welding kit had a helmet, gloves, jacket, and some other small stuff, for 25 bucks from a kid that bought it with his fake money who doesnt weld. Then for staying all night they gave us 50 bucks cash. Had a great time and ill have to post pics as i get them

2. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    :claphands::claphands::claphands: Congrats on the graduation...... Please remember to use your gained knowledge and your youth wisely.. Life really is short as you will come to acknowledge as you approach the years of 50 plus........

Good job my friend....... :cheers::cheers::claphands:

3. lma

lma Active Member

:woot::woot: Congrats, young man! Sounds like your lock-in was a good time, and well worth going to. Best of luck to you!

4. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    Congrats! school is the most important(and easiest) thing you'll do for awhile....make the most of it! you'll be glad you did!:woot:

5. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    Glad to hear you dint spend the nihgt you graduated bozzing up the town and getting in a reck and deing or slaying some one else.

Congradulations on graduating. Now adays it seams like alot of kids are tkaing the eassy way out and simple droping out.

I hope you are thinking of hier education if you are not going into the military.

6. Squatch

Squatch New Member

Aug 13, 2005
    Barnhart, Mo
    Congrats on the graduation!

7. Bowhunter4life

Bowhunter4life New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    i got to missouri welding institute in october

8. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Congrats and good luck:cheers::cheers:

9. project grad was pretty sweet i think i got a gas card or something last year and it was all you can eat :D:D

10. TrackerCasey

TrackerCasey Active Member

Sep 20, 2006
    Mid-Michigan
    :claphands::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::claphands:

11. nastyjack63

nastyjack63 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2006
    osage county
    :woot: If I'd a knowed half of what I thought I knowed when I graduated I'd be a lot better off now. Make the most of your education and enjoy the summer. Soon enough you'll be payin taxes and complaining about the goberment like the rest of us:D.:cheers:

12. Ginger

Ginger Administrator Staff Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Chariton County
    :claphands: Congrats! Sounds like a good time!

13. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  14. sand_manms

sand_manms New Member

Dec 13, 2005
    South Mississippi
    Good job on graduation and great job celebrating it in a safe manner. Kudos to the people who put your party together.:claphands:

15. JustBob

JustBob New Member

ya sound like a good guy with a good head on your shoulders. congrats on graduating. make good use of that welder, that was a super score!!

16. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    sweet ole to be 18 again man oh man . just do it know as afr as welding school and get it over then have fun later
    congrats man that would be class of 08 right so you started kindergarden in 1996 . wow that was for all you ole farts any way . iahd been out of school for 2 years by then.

17. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    :claphands: Congrats

18. Satch

Satch Senior Member

Aug 5, 2008
    Central MO
    :claphands::claphands::claphands:

19. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
    Congrats on the graduation.:claphands::claphands::claphands:

20. CLIFFHANGER

CLIFFHANGER Active Member

:woot:Congrats and welcome to the rest of Your Life :woot: It fly`s by Enjoy :cheers: