Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter finally ditched poor old dad, and she's not goin turkey huntin this weekend.....grrrrrrr. I guess I have been lucky that it took until almost 16 before her priorities changed...lol. But good news, I'm going to take a buddies son out in the mornin, so I'll still be out chasin em!!!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Thats ok....it won't be too long before you return the favor by having her feed you and wipe your *** like you did for her as a baby :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

·
Under appreciated
91,782 Posts
Get out there.. get your buddies son a bigun and make the daughter wish she had different priorities!! If I had a guide like you... no way am I passing on that! Course, its been 26yrs since I was 16.. dont hardly remember what my priorities were then!! lol

·
5,632 Posts
It's only been 9 years for me and I done forgot what it was like!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
its a shame they gotta grow up so fast .

·
Under appreciated
91,782 Posts
Well.. wifey says I'm 42 going on 16... does that count?? lol

BTW.. wish me luck.. gonna try to get my nephew a longbeard this weekend. Bro-in-law and Zachary are in the blind and I'm gonna try to run interference, with a lot of good advice on tag-teaming these turks from you all!:cheers:

It looks like they have a good fly-down spot, so I am gonna go to a diff place with my calls and camera. If we get stubborn birds, we'll change the game plan. Gots 200acres to play wiff! Should be easy enough eh?? lmao

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like the darn wind is gonna blow all nite too.....prolly won't gobble much in the am...but ya never know

·
Under appreciated
91,782 Posts
Tomorrow the wind is 12-15mph :mad: but sunday morning, 3mph :dancin:

·
Under appreciated
91,782 Posts
Like I know what I'm talking about!!! lol

I'm looking forward to getting some pics.. be a nice warm-up for the real thingy I reckon. Zach will score.. he's in good hands with his pop.

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
they are gonna be hanging on to the limbs tonight for sure:rotfl:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by coyotehunter
its a shame they gotta grow up so fast .
Isnt' that the truth ......As fired up as she still is about huntin, she'll make a hunt or two during the regular season...just hate for her to miss this weekend....!!!

I bet they are hangin on tight, fo sho...prolly fly down a bit late too, depending on the rain...dry here for now....

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
they say it is gonna be gusting up to 35 mph in the morning :horse:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by coyotehunter
they say it is gonna be gusting up to 35 mph in the morning :horse:
that figures...oh well, can't kill em from the bed!!!

·
Under appreciated
91,782 Posts
windier than a beyotch here lol

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by rat
windier than a beyotch here lol
And it'll be colder'n a welldigger's arse on da Klondike in da mornin'!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.