Well I am off here .......

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by looking_for_guns, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Gotta get to bed so that I can go to school in the morning and learn how to spell EVERYTHING right so I will be a good Law Enforcement Officer when I graduate from college.

It has been fun and thank you all for the laughs tonight.

:cheers:

P.S. Conradtactical did I spell everything to your likings :praying:

2. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    look here green horn (opposite of red leg). cops don't spell anything right so don't even start that thread. i have an old report here somewhere from a guy i worked with long ago, the only thing spelled correctly was his name, i think.

3. Winger it is a joke towards conradtactical other post where he stated eveerything has to spelled right in LEO reports

I know cops don't always spell thing right. They are a few LEOs around here that makes me wounder how they even beecame cops

:cheers:

4. conradtactical

conradtactical New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Jefferson County, MO
    [rquote=1864864&tid=129855&author=looking_for_guns]Winger it is a joke towards conradtactical other post where he stated eveerything has to spelled right in LEO reports

I know cops don't always spell thing right. They are a few LEOs around here that makes me wounder how they even beecame cops

:cheers: [/rquote]

I know, right? :whistle:

5. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    [rquote=1864864&tid=129855&author=looking_for_guns]Winger it is a joke towards conradtactical other post where he stated eveerything has to spelled right in LEO reports

:cheers: [/rquote]

ya think

6. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Son_of_Cold_Duck 1:8655 idiots right Red?

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    i remember that guy & his reports

it's shotgun...not shootgun
    & pay attention is two words...he found that out by looking it up in the dictionary

:D