Well Happy One O'Clock Again

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by fishshooter, Nov 7, 2010.

1. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    :lame:

I just served my hour, in the glassed in area now I gotta do it again

Come on three, go back to riding around with my spotlight, seen a 160 class laying right by the fence at 6pm, he looked comfortable inside the posted area :rules::boohoo:

2. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    GOTTA LOVE 1 AM! I JUST FINISHED ADDRESSING AND ENVELOPING ALL OF MY CHRISTMAS CARDS (FAMILY, FRIENDS AND BUSINESS)!!! WHOOO HOOOOO. I DO NOT LOOK FORWARD TO THAT JOB. BUT NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS STOP AT THE POST OFFICE AND DROP THEM OFF WHEN THE TIME COMES.

FISH, YOU HANG IN THERE.................. YOU COULD HAVE TO FILL OUT 5 BOXES OF CARDS TO SEND OUT!

3. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    ya that sounds like all kinds of fun

4. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    We thought we would be brilliant and set the clocks back at the beginning of the night so at 1700 hours we set them back to 1600. The microwave clock was no issue, we left the computers (all 85 of them) alone. What has given us trouble is the two analog wall clocks. They both run (at first glance) a AA battery. Seemed pretty simple at first....ya just move the hands to the time you want them to say. So we did. Then at 2 AM (DST) or 1 AM standard time the darn analog wall clocks both started going crazy. The minute hand begun just racing around the clock....we calculated it is moving at 8 times the normal speed. So apparently those clocks are more than they appear we decided. Got on google and typed in the model number and it turns out that they have an internal lithium battery operated "clock" and calendar and the darn things set themselves. So bottom line.....We all know "TIME FLYS WHEN YOUR'E HAVING FUN" but apparently it flys when you aren't having fun too...because work tonight ain't no fun.

5. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    ARCHER, THAT IS FUNNY! I CAN JUST SEE A GROUP OF PEOPLE STANDING THERE WATCHING A CLOCK FLY!!! LOL

FISH, IF IT SOUNDS THAT FUN...................... I CAN SHIP THEM TO YOU NEXT YEAR TO DO! JUST SEND ME AN ADDRESS!!!

6. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    If it is any consolation when the clocks get moved forward you will be at work one less hr. :welcome:

7. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    [rquote=1883709&tid=131207&author=Longbow26] If it is any consolation when the clocks get moved forward you will be at work one less hr. :welcome:[/rquote]

No I'll be on days that weekend and get on less hour of sleep. Seriously.

8. brad7623

brad7623 Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Arnold
    i do hourly checks because i work in a data center and did 1 oclock checks twice was lame lol.