Well Boys, this is it the final hour

Discussion in 'Whitetails General 2010' started by fishshooter, Jun 4, 2009.

1. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Really appreciate everyone of you, including all the knot heads (most of you logged in now) not sure I'd have made it this long in the cube jungle without yall. Started being a member within a few days of going full time here, but I was lurking since fall 03 when I was parttime cube jungle.

Prolly won't here much out of me for a week, gotta get internet at the house, several members got my cell if anyone needs to get a hold of me.

Met nothing but good people on here and that's saying something in the world we live into day

Anyone passing Calwood way swing by the house there's usally something to eat and a beverage we can rustle up

WISH EVERYONE ALL THE BEST IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS :cheers:

I'll be around just not as often, so don't get to comfortable Reb and MRB, I ain't letting ya pull too far ahead :D

2. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    how bout a laptop and a wireless card? cant reach ya ?

3. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    i have been trying to get a hold of the internet guys to let them know not to hook you up:peepwall:

4. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Be sure and kiss that woman in that cube next to ya flush on the mouth before ya leave!!!!!:woot:

I'll be callin ya about hittin da rifer for some fish shootins soon!!!

5. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Knockem-the wife is looking into that, says she'll need it for her masters :blah:

Yote-I just wanted to buy the inlaws a bigger router for their wireless :D

Fireman-You got the number only day I know I'm not going is Thursday, if I'm covered in em I'll have Blev get a report out.

6. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    ok fishie, dont let the door hit ya.....:wave:

just kiddin bro, i aint never shot a fish, but would prolly like to try it someday. hope you get that wireless sooner than later.:cheers:

7. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Good luck man and plan on your neighbor stopping bye your pad and drinking all your beer for you when I'm down next:drunk::drunk::drunk::cheers::cheers:

PS. I prefer Miller Lite:roll2:

8. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    You ain't gonna get miller lite, but we can swing by wrights ;)

9. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :rock: Good luck with the new position Fishy! Be sure to tell them about your Sugar :toilet: rescue mission! That should help you move up the chain really quickly! :cheers:

Parker

10. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Why don't go ahead and post your number out here and we'll call you at all times of the day and make you feel like you're online.:peepwall:

11. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    [rquote=1287139&tid=90014&author=venatic]Why don't go ahead and post your number out here and we'll call you at all times of the day and make you feel like you're online.:peepwall:[/rquote] were waiting:D if he don't today i'll post it in the am:hysterical:

12. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    :D Won't do much good I never answer my phone, I'll figure something out, just won't be like it used too :roll2:

13. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    How come nobody listens to me ever? I'm tellin' ya, he'll be on quite a bit. They don't want his new butt falling asleep while out there working so they encourage them to play on the puter and phone and yadi yadi. :shrug:

ya'll are getting your hopes up for nuttin'

14. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    [rquote=1287136&tid=90014&author=fishshooter]You ain't gonna get miller lite, but we can swing by wrights ;)[/rquote]

That was my home away home in the day for the adult bottles of water:roll2::roll2::roll2::cheers:

15. Bricky

Bricky Active Member

Jul 11, 2003
    Bonne Terre Mo.
    well shoot
    with out all your :bs: to read every day i might as well as go get a job, i mean what else will there be for me to do :whiteflag:

well the more i think of it NAAAAA i find something to do :rof2:

best of luck to Bud :2thumbsup:

16. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    You get my voicemail Blev, I think mabey I'll swing by the Market after I get my test done and then head to the river, guess if you want to :drunk: you'll have to come to Mokane :eek:

17. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Yeah I got your voice mail chuckleweed. :D Heading to Dixie tonight and Friday, then on Saturday morning have to drive down to Joplin and back up. Like to head with you on Sunday if ya go though.

18. BigJake

BigJake New Member

Dec 27, 2005
  19. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    I'll post up Fishy's cell number so you all can call him and talk to him. Of course, it won't do you much good since you can't understand a word he says on the phone.