Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading out in a few hours to try my luck. Anybody been hunting out there lately? How has your luck been. I have a couple of spots picked out in my mind, just trying to decide which one will provide the most action.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well got out this evening and the deer were really moving saw over 10, but man those deer are spooky! Had over 8 within 50 yds and they all picked me out of the tree right away. Guess I need to find a better spot with more cover. I was sticking out of that tree. Anybody else out hunting today?

·
655 Posts
I was over at Busch. Had a big 10 point at 53 yards right on a does tail. You would have thought it was the full blown rut. I grunted and stopped him four different times but he would not commit. I guess he did not like the Vector this evening. I finally got some space from other hunters and seeing some deer.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
i went to a spot that no one has bothered since rifle season and the deer there were not spooky at all i had three does with in 30 yards of me and they didn't care and they knew i was there because i had just shot one and the others had not run they just stood there looking at me like nothing was wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.