Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll try not to bore ya'll too much with wedding pics, but I can't think of a purtier place to get hitched! Right at the water's edge, Big Creek Lake, north central Colorado. Little outdoor chapel built way back when...Lost my pappy on this trip out west...but we got to spend an awesome week with him in his final days!!! We definitely had some "highs and lows" that week...

Here's the lovely couple, first pic shows my best side....lol

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by cfrazee_mo
Very Nice Brad. Congrats. Glad you got a few last days together with your Dad.
Thanks C!!! No doubt about it, was an amazing trip, having both my sisters and dad together....we're planning a trip back next summer!!! Dad and my step mom have been going out there to this spot camping for quite a long time...same place I went elk huntin a few falls ago. Place holds extra good memories now!!!!

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by r2ahunter
that pic of your dad is priceless Brad.....heck I bet his laugh would just echo off them mountains.:cheers:
HAHA....you can bet it did too!!!!!!

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by r2ahunter
dim der hunks of beef dont look to shabby either. Is that you salt free cavenders?
Oh man, those steaks were sooo good. Terry did a heckuva job! No, the salt free variety is in a blue can....I cheated....lol

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
great pics.i just don't understand why you spend so much time on here ,with such a beautiful wife.and them steaks look really good also,congrats

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by coyotehunter
great pics.i just don't understand why you spend so much time on here ,with such a beautiful wife.and them steaks look really good also,congrats
Heck, she's WORKIN!!!!!!!!!! (somebody's got to)hehehee

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.