Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.weather.com is saying hot (mid 80's) and stormy for next weekend. Might just stay home 'till it cools off alittle!

You guys and gals gonna hunt and sweat or lay low for cooler weather?

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're a better "man" than I! :D

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
i'm huntin, cold front supposed to hit friday in wy.i'm hopin for snow:cheers:

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
count me in Friday for sure, rest of the weekend, depends what I see Friday.

BTH

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
I'm hunting!

JMac, the first person that shows a picture of the big buck they took off of its summer pattern this coming weekend, you're going to be kicking yourself in the :***:

Parker

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I can't help myself I just have to get out and go....Hot or not....The warm weather will sure help keep the temptation of poppin a nice doe out of ones mind though....Wait fer the big 'un

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I don't have the luxury of being able to go Friday morning but ya'll may have convinced me to get out there Saturday morning. After all, the temp will probably be quite comfortable until 10 or 11am.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
I am waiting! I feel that I cant control my scent if I'm sweating and if I'm ever gonna kill the one I'm after I cant stink:cool3: So as hard as it will be I must stay out until cooler weather:mad: But.. If a cold spell sets in, it's game on!!!:banana:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Originally posted by Hatch
if I'm sweating and if I'm ever gonna kill the one I'm after I cant stink
ahhhhh And if you're at home you'll NEVER know what you had under your stand. Fall into peer pressure and get out there.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.