Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That looks more like a small mountain lion/cougar we'd been seeing around the area. The spot it's walking in is about 25 feet from the camera.

With most of is owning cattle and other farm critters, what’s the best way to lure that thing close for the kill? At least then I can report what it really is. 🤷

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
That looks more like a small mountain lion/cougar we'd been seeing around the area. The spot it's walking in is about 25 feet from the camera.

With most of is owning cattle and other farm critters, what’s the best way to lure that thing close for the kill? At least then I can report what it really is. 🤷
It sure looks like it has a tail or a dark streak down the back of its leg one or the other.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts

Good grief, you have a very active imagination.

·
14,867 Posts

A Calf would work for bait, would not want to put a lamb out when there are no sheep around :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: thwackaddict
1 - 13 of 13 Posts