Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to put up my camera monday after work. After hanging it I decided to take a walk up on a indian camp & look for some points well on my way there a doe steped out of the timber at 50 yards. So i froze and just raised my left hand up a ways and started waving slowly , well she worked her way down beside me to about 12 - 15 yards to my right (this was in a open bean field) she couldn't smell me cause the wind was in my face I continued to wave the whole time with short little pauses. When she was straight to my right she decided to trot around me to finally catch wind. She was about 8 - 10 yards behind me when finally smelled me. Pretty neat deal I've done it before but never been able to get one in that close. Wish I would of had a camera.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Sounds like a very neat experience!
Wish I could have seen this!
:cheers::cheers:

·
27,478 Posts
That's neet!

It is usually the deer waving at me. You know. That white tail of theirs waving and saying "You won't get me this time" as they run through the woods.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.