Watch out "country boys".....

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Marine95, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Marine95

Marine95 New Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Fenton
    us "city boys" will be invading a town near you! We have our corn in 50 lb. bags to bait all the deer, we will pick our rifles up Friday night at Walmart and sight them in at the first deer we see, we will trespass on everyones property, and last but not least we have our spotlights charged and ready to use Saturday night.:whistle:

2. macon county boy

macon county boy New Member

May 6, 2009
    we cant wait our schools need some money

3. glennasher1

glennasher1 Active Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Radcliff, KY
    ummmmmm, you might missed a sore spot or two, wanna add some more thorns?:D:claphands:

You forgot about us NON-RES guys, too, don't leave us out!

4. sand_manms

sand_manms New Member

Dec 13, 2005
    South Mississippi
    Don't forget if it moves it gets shot! Beef is just as good as deer!!!

5. [rquote=1886074&tid=131407&author=sand_manms]Don't forget if it moves it gets shot! Beef is just as good as deer!!![/rquote]ooo thats a good one :rof2:

6. macon county boy

May 6, 2009
    glad i wont be out there this year

7. buckwacker181

buckwacker181 # of bans record holder

Oct 9, 2006
    Catawussy
    I've got 48 gallons of C'meer deer, a carton of Marlboro reds, and two thirty packs of Busch in a can. You can find me Saturday morning, sitting on my cooler over a pond of C'meer deer.

8. [rquote=1886074&tid=131407&author=sand_manms]Don't forget if it moves it gets shot! Beef is just as good as deer!!![/rquote]

or goats or big dogs too :peepwall:

:cheers:

9. Marine95

Marine95 New Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Fenton
    [rquote=1886081&tid=131407&author=buckwacker181]I've got 48 gallons of C'meer deer, a carton of Marlboro reds, and two thirty packs of Busch in a can. You can find me Saturday morning, sitting on my cooler over a pond of C'meer deer. [/rquote]Make sure you have on your blaze orange pants, coat, gloves, boots, hat, and face paint!

10. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1886081&tid=131407&author=buckwacker181]I've got 48 gallons of C'meer deer, a carton of Marlboro reds, and two thirty packs of Busch in a can. You can find me Saturday morning, sitting on my cooler over a pond of C'meer deer. [/rquote]
    Thats completely ridiculous...

You wont have any C'mere deer. :D

11. [rquote=1886081&tid=131407&author=buckwacker181]I've got 48 gallons of C'meer deer, a carton of Marlboro reds, and two thirty packs of Busch in a can. You can find me Saturday morning, sitting on my cooler over a pond of C'meer deer. [/rquote]

As long as you don't mess with the 10 feeders I have set up around my stand we will be good :peepwall:

:cheers:

12. Shrapnel

Shrapnel Active Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Imperial MO
    I even plan on going out and buying a tag if I get one this year~!

13. nastyjack63

nastyjack63 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2006
    osage county
    [rquote=1886058&tid=131407&author=Marine95]us "city boys" will be invading a town near you! We have our corn in 50 lb. bags to bait all the deer, we will pick our rifles up Friday night at Walmart and sight them in at the first deer we see, we will trespass on everyones property, and last but not least we have our spotlights charged and ready to use Saturday night.:whistle:[/rquote]It's about time you city slickers come out here prepared. Most years I gotta borrow all my gear to the neighbors cuz they ain't properly equiped. :rof2::rof2:

14. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Active Member

Jan 3, 2003
    I am going to get mine friday eve :D

15. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    I dont find this thread funny

16. macon county boy

May 6, 2009
    i dont either because we have to put up with the ignorant people you city slickers dont

17. TATER

TATER Active Member

I got my Walkers Game ears so I can hear better..that way there is more sounds that I can shoot at moving through the brush. :eek:::wave:

18. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Active Member

Jan 3, 2003
    My acorn cruncher and butt out are in readyment.

:D

19. mofarmboy

mofarmboy Active Member

Nov 18, 2007
    central mo.
    nothin better than messin with some city slickers

20. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    I'll try to behave :peepwall: