Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· King of Callaway
43,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never had this issue before but seems like every morning there’s at least a dozen wasps in the blind

While it makes for excitement early on after three days of it I’m ready for a break

Anyone else having this problem or better yet a cure

Taking spray tomorrow

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Permethrin the blind

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Never had this issue before but seems like every morning there's at least a dozen wasps in the blind

While it makes for excitement early on after three days of it I'm ready for a break

Anyone else having this problem or better yet a cure

Taking spray tomorrow
Just ignore them.

· Under appreciated
93,233 Posts
I’d set off a total release insecticide canister (bug bomb) in the blind when I leave. That will clear out the wasps, leave residual to keep them out and kill any ticks and whatnot on the ground in that vicinity. They are cheap and effective.

· Registered
859 Posts
My buddy buys these yellow things at Walmart that he hangs in his blinds and cabin. You have to take them out if you’re in there for 4 hours. I always tak my blinds down after deer season and pit em back up after July. Had a bunch come in one morning in September for no reason. They didn’t have or make a nest. Be a man and throw away the blinds for turkey, jk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.