Warrensburg 3D this sunday

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by MO Boy, Feb 23, 2006.

1. MO Boy

MO Boy New Member

Jul 24, 2004
    pettis county
    You guys going? Don't know if I'm gonna make it. It is usually a really good shoot in my honest opinion. You guys should go if you can. Looks like everyone had a good time in Marshall. I'm glad to see members gettin' together and putting faces with names.

MO Boy:wave:

2. MoBowman

MoBowman Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    hmmmm, may have to see whats happening on sunday, Warrensburg is about the only shoot close by that I haven't made it to. Would like to check their range out.

MoBowman ```----------->

3. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I haven't shot Wburg in several years...the last time I did, they had the trad class shootin 30+ yds just about all day....Wayyyy too far for me...Told em until they get a trad shooter settin the trad stakes I'd not be back...which I'm sure did alot of good.....lol. I'll be in Harrisonville at an all Trad shoot this weekend.

4. MoBowman

MoBowman Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Looks like Bob and I are gonna load up about 8:00 and head over to this one. I haven't shot Warrensburg before so it will be good to see what kind of set up they have. I've heard they have some pretty long shots, just hope I can bring home all of my arrows:roll2:

MoBowman ```---------->