Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
13,528 Posts
What are you looking for??

21,22,24 26, or 28 inch barrel? wood stock, black synthetic, or camo finish.????

Solid barrel or replacable chokes

3 inch chamber or big daddy 3.5 shells??

How much do you want to spend?

for turkey hunting a single shot could do,

·
13,528 Posts
You can buy a new Camo 870 3.5 with speed feed stock on sale at BPS St Charles for 449.88 on the front page of their current ad and a Mossy 835 camo with thumbhole stock for 419.88 on the back page of the current ad 510.88 for the mossy camo 935 semi auto or go to a benelli Nova in camo for 379.88 or an 11-87 remington semi auto for 519.88, probably a 3.0 chamber though...some prices may include mail off rebates..... NO I dont work for BPS... I dont buy my guns there either.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
I also say get the shotgun barrel for your Encore if this shotgun is strictly for Turkey hunting.:)

Jack

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by JackJr
I also say get the shotgun barrel for your Encore if this shotgun is strictly for Turkey hunting.:)

Jack
I think Chairman or someone posted up a good link here a few weeks ago, to a site/company that was selling Encore barrels worth the money......Ya might try a search for that, see if they are still selling them.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Joe yes you do but the place I listed above wants $32 and change for a black synthetic forend.

Jack

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
H and R Pardner Pump walnut for $180. Brand new, never shot. I won it at an NWTF banquet.

http://www.hr1871.com/Firearms/Shotguns/pardnerPump.aspx

I've also got a black synthetic stock for an 870 that will probably fit this gun (I can check that out if you're interested). $50 for this stock.

Send me a U2U if you have any interest.

Parker

1 - 14 of 14 Posts