Wanted/Revolver/Short Barrel/22LR

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Nicholas, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    Preferably a 2" barrel, hopefully with a 10 cylinder and small frame. Used is my option because I do not need this firearm, I just want it to keep my HR company in the truck. Thanks folks! Did I mention 22lr, short barrel!
    :wave:

2. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    Hello folks, I am actually having a challenge finding the above mentioned firearm and was wondering what sites you folks use if you were to look for same? I prefer not to have one with target sights on it but would grind off if needed. Oh, not to open up a can of worms, or maybe I am, but do most of you use a distinction between the verbage of Firearm v/s weapon? Just curious, because we could use a magazine as weapon if needed, but not as a firearm.

3. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Nicholas... I assume that you have already tried Grafs?

There is a place in st. louis co. .. used to be called Mid City Gun and Coin, but it changed its name. Its on the Rock Road in St. Ann. The new name escapes me, but those guys are pretty knowledgeable, albeit kinda cocky, but they have a lot of contacts and could steer you in the right direction prolly.. just remember to kinda stroke their egos a bit and you'll get all the info you need.

4. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    Thank you sir! I have not tried them but they are now on the list! BTW, any thoughts to my Firearm v/s weapon statement?

5. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I prefer "firearm"... just think that "weapon" carries a strictly self-defense connotation. Just my though...

6. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Oops... forgot the t!

I am ok with weapon when referring to handguns :roll2:

7. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    BTW nicholas... why .22LR? Ever considered other options for your purpose?

8. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    I will be using it for younger users, and those with smaller hands for NRA Pistol, Home Firearm Protection, and Personal Protection firearm familiarization. Since I do these classes for free I do not want to go broke with the rounds. Some people like to shoot several rounds once they see how user friendly most firearms are, when your on the right end anyways!

9. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Got it... good choice for that type of use.

10. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Weapon/firearm makes no difference to me, especially because I normally say gun. :D

The one that gets me is some people say pistol for revolver, when it means self-loading/magazine fed.

11. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    GoGop,

Great point on that one. Sometimes when I do these type classes I realize that the nomenclature that I use for Flight Deck Officers is not at home for your average civilian user. BTW, great meeting you sir!

12. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    Still looking for:

Wanted/Revolver/Short Barrel/22LR

Preferably a 2" barrel, hopefully with a 10 cylinder and small frame. Used is my option because I do not need this firearm, I just want it to keep my HR company in the truck. Thanks folks! Did I mention 22lr, short barrel!

13. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

"This is my weapon, this is my gun, this one's for fightin', this one's for fun!!!"

14. Ibet they both have 2 inch barrels like he was asking for dont they fireman?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

chad

15. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    It would probably be 1 inch each!

16. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I can't say what I'd like, this bein a family site and all......but it would involve both yo' ole' ladies.....

17. That just aint right! good thing i would say the same thing if i was in your position or i might be offended.

chad