Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
3,837 Posts
talk to her. get the gun bought -- then there will be help.steppin out 1/2 prepared is just spinning yr wheels.

[Edited on 12-20-2009 by poppachuck]

· Registered
5,352 Posts
[rquote=1517650&tid=105816&author=poppachuck]talk to her. get the gun bought -- then there will be help.steppin out 1/2 prepared is just spinning yr wheels.

[Edited on 12-20-2009 by poppachuck][/rquote]

kinda what i was thinking also

· Registered
3,837 Posts
i checked out the add for the jap. and it really looks like a good deal--MCB has a good eye for good deals.

[Edited on 12-20-2009 by poppachuck]

· Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ugh. i dont know why my mom is so iffy about going to get items from people. she said we will talk about it.

EDIT: what town to you live in?

[Edited on 12-20-2009 by Doemaster]

· Registered
4,562 Posts
[rquote=1517727&tid=105816&author=Doemaster]Ugh. i dont know why my mom is so iffy about going to get items from people. she said we will talk about it.

EDIT: what town to you live in?

[Edited on 12-20-2009 by Doemaster][/rquote]
I am in the big town of Foley i drive thru Winfield twice a day m-f

· Registered
4,562 Posts
THIS CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS I HAVE ALOT OF IRONS IN THE FIRE I AM SURE SOMEONE ON HERE WILL BE HEADING WEST FOR CHRISTMAS I WORK IN WRIGHT CITY SO I COULD MEET UP WITH SOME ONE BUT AS I SAID BEFORE I AM NOT HEADING ANY FARTHER WEST THAN WRIGHT CITY

· Registered
3,684 Posts
[rquote=1517727&tid=105816&author=Doemaster]Ugh. i dont know why my mom is so iffy about going to get items from people. she said we will talk about it.

[/rquote]

Doe,looks like a good deal,hope you get it.....but..as a father of 2 and grandfather of 7..."we'll see" ..or.."we'll talk about it later"...usually means"not a chance"...being 15 you probably already know that.But ya never know,don't give up hope.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.