Wanted-----Low poundage draw bow---

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by PMan, Mar 2, 2006.

1. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    I got into bow fishing last year and ended up buying a little to much of a bow. I'm looking for something along the line of a Whitetail II---35 pound draw------30 to 31 inch----

Anyone got something like this?:cheers:

I have a very nice bow I would trade for if your looking for a high poundage bow to hunt with!

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    Good luck Ernie, Ill keep my eyes and ears open and let ya know if i run acrossed anything.

3. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    Thanks Dave----I have the bow shop down here doing the same thing as wsell----Maybe I'll find one before the season kicks in..

4. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    p-man,

i guess i never paid attention, are you right or left handed? if you are left handed i have just the dealio for you. can't beat free.

5. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    Right Handed!:stickfight::stickfight:

:cheers:

6. Learn to shoot lefty :moon:.

Seriously tho, Mike. Keep that bow and set it up for bowfishing and come on down and stick some fish :cheers:.

7. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    Heck im left handed and cant even shoot a bow lefthanded :rotfl: But i can shoot righthanded..well...... kinda :hysterical:

8. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    john, will probably take you up on that. havn't been out to stick any carp or gar in years. if i remember right it is like shooting p-dogs in a barrel.:hysterical:

9. Just don't have to drive as far :moon:.

Anytime Mike. Getting ready to switch shifts on the 18th and will have weekends off, and hopefully will be changing positions soon and will become a weekend warrior again :banghead:.

10. Gutpile

Gutpile Cooler Semi-Elitist

Aug 22, 2003
    St. Charles
    Plasticman, You should be able to hit pawn shops or archery shops and they usually have some random old bows sitting around that shoudl be good enough for what you are looking for..