Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
That's quite a range there lwardlow.

Nothing wrong with it, but I am curious why?

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Look at one of the .243 single shots for your boys. They're pretty cheap. I just picked one up here a couple months ago. Having it be a single shot will help them learn the importance of that one well placed shot.

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
.....and at the same time, I've had the same gun in a 308 and I sold it to my brother. He's killed a handful of deer with it the last 3 years now, and its a shooter too!

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
If you really want to bring down the kick for your boys, shoot the 80 grain bullets, and get one of those SIMS reciol pads that slips over the gun butt.

Parker

·
Registered
13,325 Posts
Ive got a stevens 25-06 for sale? I know its not either caliber you wanted but its a real nice gun. Id take 300 for it with the bushnell banner 3-9-40 on it. Hasnt had but half a box of shells through it. Its a tack driver but i am FINISHED rifle hunting for good so it can go.

u2u me if your interested

thaks
chad

·
19,583 Posts
New England Firearms (NEF) Handi-Rifles in .243 are tack drivers! The wife & I both shoot 'em. I took my 8pt with mine, last week.

Nope, they're not for sale ~ just a heads-up.

My local gun shop sells 'em for $225...but it takes about 3 days to get 'em in, after ordering it.

OR...if you can find one in stock @ a WalMart, they sell 'em for $200.

[Edited on 11/19/2006 by Chairman]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts