Wandy Mah, no longer wanted

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by cummins5.9, Nov 1, 2010.

1. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
  2. Curtis

Curtis Active Member

St. Louis, sign him NOW !!!

3. ryanlowe02

ryanlowe02 Sexual Intellectual

Aug 11, 2007
    Raymore, MO
    be funny if he goes back to the patriots for less money and long term deal, and they got a draft pick out of it :eek:

4. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1874305&tid=130556&author=ryanlowe02]be funny if he goes back to the patriots for less money and long term deal, and they got a draft pick out of it :eek:[/rquote]

He was sure kissing some Patriot butt in his presser after the game yesterday so I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

5. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    He'll have to clear waivers by every other team, before the Pat's could get a crack at him..... Not sure that'll happen.....:thinking:

6. mx1alex

mx1alex #HFBO

Mar 26, 2008
    #HFBO
    [rquote=1874341&tid=130556&author=callaojoe]He'll have to clear waivers by every other team, before the Pat's could get a crack at him..... Not sure that'll happen.....:thinking:[/rquote]

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he clears waivers. There's a reason he got cut.

7. Curtis

Curtis Active Member

I wouldn't be suprised if he's playing somewhere sunday :thinking:

8. Hunter71

Hunter71 Active Member

Jun 10, 2009
    saline county
    proballt be a patriot again

9. BMoeller

BMoeller Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Liberty, Missouri
    Canadian Football League, NFL Europe if they still have either one.

10. squints1

squints1 New Member

Aug 19, 2008
    Sikeston, MO
    The Rams would be stupid to not put in a waiver claim on him. Of teams with WR needs, they would be first priority. At 4-4 in the NFC West, they still have a shot at the postseason and if Bradford and Jackson had a WR that could stretch the field like he can, they could make some noise....................or it could blow up in their faces. lol. I'm willing for them to risk it.