Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Whats the make on the stand.. strongbuilt?

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Originally posted by Nicholas
Is strongbuilt bad?
No.. not necessarily..not what I meant.
I have used them in the past and was just wondering. :wave:

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
I have one and it is up in a tree. My wife and I put it up. I am 6'1 and almost 300 lbs and it has done well for me so far.

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
i've got five,had them for several years.but like mailman said you will learn a few new words putting them by yourself or atleast i did.but worth it.i try to buy one each year.

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
I've got a couple of them and love hunting out of it. They are great for taking a youngster or mrs hunting with you. Or if you are hunting by your self there is plenty of room for your supplies. Like it was mentioned earlier they are hard to put up by yourself, but it can be done with alot of cussing. It is probably best to find some help. Also if you want to be higher than 15' in the air I think you can get an extra ladder attachment.
The only suggestion I would have for you is if you get one to make sure you put it in the right spot the first time b/c they are a pain to move.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
I think they are Sportsmans View. Got one done on the ranch in Morgan County.
I agree on adding a strap, but besides that been OK. Survived the bit of wind we go last year. Nice room for one, ok for two. We added the camo burlap screen to the front now you can move a bit more.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
I have 2 of them, I am 6'6" 290 and me and my son can both hunt out of them. It is a struggle to put them up so put it where you want it the first time. I use my climber to ratchet the platform to the tree and then you are set.

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
I think I need to head up to wally world, carrie is wanting to do some early season muzzleloader hunting and brandon got his first .243 this year. I was gonna build some ground blinds but a 2 man stand for only a bill may be the way to go

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.