Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard anything about the eyes moving up the rivers yet, or is it a bit early? With the weather like its been its hard to go by earlier years patterns.

Thanks,

V-2

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
None of the reports from down this way have been anything to get excited about for sure. We usually have decent fishing in January and February---but this year most of the catches that i have been told about have happened on Stockton------

Now the Crappie is a whole nutter ball game!!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
I'll be starting my walleye fishing toward the end of the month, I'll be sure to let you know if I'm having any luck!

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Originally posted by Jig Man
Yes, yes, yes Stockton is really hot for walleyes. I saw that walleye tournament results at State Park. It was won with a whoppint 2.2 lbs. Me thinks them little toothy critters has packed thems bags and blown town.:wave:
And Stockton seems to be the "HOTSPOT":rotfl:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW, I figured someone would have good news about them, but I guess that is good news since I haven't been able to go. I best get back to the anvil so I might be able to slip away when they do show up a little. Your posts sure make it a lot easier pounding on that steel instead of wishin I was swinging that fishin rod. :cheers:

Thanks

V-2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.