Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
just a no body
16,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to Wal Mart in Boonville today to see about getting another turkey call..as I was checking out I looked up & NO GUNS!! Lady said that Corporate HQ decided not to sell them anymore at "certain stores" one of them being Wal-Mart in Boone ville..she hoped once the Super Wally got in town they would start up again..I asked if the Super Wally in Sedalia still sold em..she said yes.:confused:

·
Under appreciated
92,881 Posts
Not even bp guns beanpile? That surprised me... no guns at the wm in boontown...

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Walmart in Lee's Summit is putting a new sports dept and in it they have added 3, 10 gun cases. Asked the salesperson and he said that they are increasing their inventory of guns. Guess it just depends on where you live.:D

MoBowman ```--------->

·
just a no body
16,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by MoBowman
Walmart in Lee's Summit is putting a new sports dept and in it they have added 3, 10 gun cases. Asked the salesperson and he said that they are increasing their inventory of guns. Guess it just depends on where you live.:D

MoBowman ```--------->
Maybe thats where the Booneville guns went to

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
Originally posted by MoBowman

MoBowman ```--------->
Kokomo did this a year ago, now there is no hunting related clothing or accessories. Still 6 or 7 guns in the racks but it's way down. All the left over stuff went to the close out asles.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
We've had a Supercenter here in PB for several Years... Now they have one in Dexter as of about a year ago, and have had one in Sikeston for quite some time as well. I know our WM Supercenter still sells Guns and Ammo.... :cool:

·
Registered
651 Posts
I bought one yesterday, a new Remington 750 woodmaster 30-06 at the Farmington Mo. Walmart but the Walmart in Desloge Mo said they couldn't get the same gun, only 15 miles from one store to another. And ,compared to 6 other gun stores I called were 150.00 cheaper ! The store said they wefe expecting more guns and would order anything I wanted except handguns.

·
PURE KILLER
38,014 Posts
guess i am going to have to call brother and see what is going on

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.