Wal-Mart is nuts

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Z-BOYS DAD, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Z-BOYS DAD

Z-BOYS DAD New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    wooldridge mo
    I was in town and needed some tinks so I went in and man on man was the huntin section nuts. I counted 16 guys getting tags and 6 looking and discussing which food plot seed would be best for tomorrow :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

2. Spartan46

Spartan46 New Member

[rquote=1893909&tid=131912&author=Z-BOYS DAD]I was in town and needed some tinks so I went in and man on man was the huntin section nuts. I counted 16 guys getting tags and 6 looking and discussing which food plot seed would be best for tomorrow :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/rquote]
    That's hysterical. They must have some super fertilizer.

3. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

Aug 16, 2006
    Oak Grove, Missouri
    I used to go to Wal-Mart the night before firearms opener just to see the idiots that were buying a new rifle hunt with the next morning, without ever shooting it. Some of the stuff I hear and see is just unreal. Chris

4. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Yep, if it wasn't for deer camp i think Id just pull up a chair

5. Z-BOYS DAD

Z-BOYS DAD New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    wooldridge mo
    one guy actually wanted to buy the NO PLOW stuff cause "we aint got time to find some body with a tractor"

6. Spartan46

Spartan46 New Member

All I can say is what a bunch of, oh wait, can't say that. You get the idea I'm sure.:D

7. dookie

dookie New Member

Nov 27, 2004
    imperial,mo
    My other thought is, why does WalMart have all of these "deer food attractants" all over their shelves next to the scents display knowing it's not legal to use that stuff now. I know some people are still clueless, but WalMart isn't helping the situation either.:shrug:

8. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

Walmarts in springfield is all sold out of "Orange Gear"...:eek::eek:

One guy wanted to know what the most tags he could buy was... :rof2:

Tonight would be better, Everyone wearing orange and have their hunting knife on hip. :rof2:

9. seth_turner_04

seth_turner_04 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Owensville, MO
    I'm gonna run by Wally World and buy some snacks for this weekend. I'll have to swing by and check out the mad house and see what brilliant quotes I hear.

10. Spartan46

Spartan46 New Member

[rquote=1893946&tid=131912&author=seth_turner_04]I'm gonna run by Wally World and buy some snacks for this weekend. I'll have to swing by and check out the mad house and see what brilliant quotes I hear.[/rquote]Maybe give em some maps of how to get to Iron County????

11. seth_turner_04

seth_turner_04 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Owensville, MO
    Heck I'd recommend just driving over into Iowa, shooting a booner, then drive back home to Missouri and show it off to everybody. All the big deer are up north anyways (I'm heading south in the morning to Dent County).:toilet:

12. Original Al

Original Al New Member

Guy last week was buying a spotlight, 2 sacks of deer corn, 2 boxes of 30-30 bullets, and a case of beer. Good to go, let's hunt

13. Nugget

Nugget Member

Nov 9, 2010
    I'm a fairly new hunter, as this will be my 6th deer season, and I learned quickly that you don't want to be "that guy" at Wal-Mart waiting 30 minutes to get a tag the night before.

This year I bought my tag on Monday night and picked up a couple of packs of hand warmers and got the hell out of dodge!

14. Spartan46

Spartan46 New Member

[rquote=1893956&tid=131912&author=Original Al]Guy last week was buying a spotlight, 2 sacks of deer corn, 2 boxes of 30-30 bullets, and a case of beer. Good to go, let's hunt[/rquote]Was Bubba wearing a mullet?

15. Cook

Cook Well-Known Member

May 28, 2003
    Was in the city today and was real tempted to run into one of the 2 wal-marts just to take a look see.
    Been there before after work(11 pm) on the deer eve to pick up stuff for home and was a hoot....I can understand grabbing some food items or T.P or batteries...but really...getting a rifle or ammo or other essentials...??

I always thought it was just an internet myth,...but its true!!!!!:D

16. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    This is exactly what we mean by stupid city hunters

17. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1893959&tid=131912&author=Spartan46][rquote=1893956&tid=131912&author=Original Al]Guy last week was buying a spotlight, 2 sacks of deer corn, 2 boxes of 30-30 bullets, and a case of beer. Good to go, let's hunt[/rquote]Was Bubba wearing a mullet?[/rquote]

No I was wearing wranglers and a henley :D

18. Curtis

Curtis Active Member

Mar 1, 2005
    St. Peters, MO
    Only 16?

I see you went when the line was short :pop:

19. Spartan46

Spartan46 New Member

[rquote=1893972&tid=131912&author=fishshooter][rquote=1893959&tid=131912&author=Spartan46][rquote=1893956&tid=131912&author=Original Al]Guy last week was buying a spotlight, 2 sacks of deer corn, 2 boxes of 30-30 bullets, and a case of beer. Good to go, let's hunt[/rquote]Was Bubba wearing a mullet?[/rquote]

No I was wearing wranglers and a henley :D[/rquote]Clever disguise:D:peepwall:

20. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1893976&tid=131912&author=Spartan46][rquote=1893972&tid=131912&author=fishshooter][rquote=1893959&tid=131912&author=Spartan46][rquote=1893956&tid=131912&author=Original Al]Guy last week was buying a spotlight, 2 sacks of deer corn, 2 boxes of 30-30 bullets, and a case of beer. Good to go, let's hunt[/rquote]Was Bubba wearing a mullet?[/rquote]

No I was wearing wranglers and a henley :D[/rquote]Clever disguise:D:peepwall:[/rquote]

Don't tell nobody :scared: