Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geez....more heavy winds. I can't think of it ever being this darn windy all the time here in MO. :mad2:

I guess we'll see if Phillip_Grubaugh shows up at the house to go chase our turkeys again. Yesterday we had some gobblers 30 yards from the blind, but they came in from the wrong direction so no shot.

·
27,514 Posts
Along with the sleet that was falling, it really stung my face this morning.

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
Wind busted me last night bow hunting.
I had a real nice view of the back end of a real nice buck as he turned and bolted after whiffing me & he was headed right up the trail to my stand too.... if the wind wouldn't have switched from the east to the south.:mad2:
I can handle all the cold and snow you can find, but the wind gets on my nerves.

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Wings Fan 19
Wind busted me last night bow hunting.
I had a real nice view of the back end of a real nice buck as he turned and bolted after whiffing me & he was headed right up the trail to my stand too.... if the wind wouldn't have switched from the east to the south.:mad2:
I can handle all the cold and snow you can find, but the wind gets on my nerves.
Dad went out and had seven coming in and got winded by a big donkey headed doe. I'm with you on the cold and snow, but leave the wind at home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts