Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Part-time malcontent
7,036 Posts
I think the reason the dems dont want voter ID is they want to get around laws regarding letting criminals vote.
The Dems (‘progressive’ Marxists) don’t want voter ID so the they can cheat the system every way possible that they can think of.

There is no good reason to not have voter ID everywhere in this country. Period. Nobody cries about racism when it comes to a required photo ID driver’s license in every state in this country to drive a vehicle.

·
Registered
32,047 Posts
The Dems (‘progressive’ Marxists) don’t want voter ID so the they can cheat the system every way possible that they can think of.

There is no good reason to not have voter ID everywhere in this country. Period. Nobody cries about racism when it comes to a required photo ID driver’s license in every state in this country to drive a vehicle.
Or to buy booze & cigs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Missouri Hunting mobile app

Reactions: 421sd

·
Cooyon, Back from NOLA
4,630 Posts
YES

***I had enough and stopped watching pro sports last year. I get much more done outside now..

·
4,564 Posts

The Dems always say it will disenfranchise their poor voters who can’t afford to get one, or have no way to get to a place to even get it.

If you can’t make it somewhere in the next two years to get one, how are these same people making it to the polling place?

Pretty clear who wants honesty and who doesn’t.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Justin Tatum from the Tatum Report made a video recently on YouTube about this. They went and asked white liberals what they thought about mandatory ID to vote. They all claimed it would suppress black voters since blacks didn’t have ID, couldn’t afford ID or didn’t know how to get ID’s. Then they went and asked black people what they thought of the white liberals comments. The black people all had ID along with every other black person they knew. None knew why liberal white people thought they didn’t have or didn’t know how to get one. That video did a great job of pointing out how white liberals are racist. They think all black people are poor and ignorant.

·
13,373 Posts
I read this mornig that a lot of blue states have stricter voter ID laws then red states...

·
Registered
20,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
still no resonse on this matter from SK? MAybe he could get turds wife to write some rambling for him:)

·
Under appreciated
86,580 Posts
still no resonse on this matter from SK? MAybe he could get turds wife to write some rambling for him:)
If he agreed with it, he would never say so. Allegiance to the democratic party demands complete and udder submission to all of their policies or you will be attacked. They see this as a black issue (who's racist now) and pretend to be down with the struggle but they destroy black conservatives, calling them every racial name in the book.

Reactions: letemgrow and 20'

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,915 Posts
Guns and voting are both a powerful thing /right ........ You have to show id and fill a form out to by firearms ...Why wouldnt you need ID to Vote ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Washington is a ****show right now ,,,Things arent looking good .....Calloway joe ..you should hang onto that shotgun ,,,bout the only thing you can get ammo for right now

21 - 33 of 33 Posts