Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
20,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should someone need to present an ID to be able to vote? Please share your reasoning if you think that a voter ID should not be required?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Yes!

Reactions: 20'

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
What’s MLB? Major losing ballers?

Reactions: 20'

·
Under appreciated
86,507 Posts
Everyone should be on board with Voter ID? Why not?
Because this is a partisan issue. Any time there is a partisan issue, there will be those who agree or dont due to political affiliations, without regard to common sense.
There may very well be some democrats that do not have a good argument against voter id, but they have to agree with their party or be chastised.

Reactions: 90acres

·
Registered
69,227 Posts
If a person has a warrant against him HE doesn't want voter ID. For the law abiding citizen voter ID all day long. Nothing to hide.......is that racist?

·
Under appreciated
86,507 Posts
If a person has a warrant against him HE doesn't want voter ID. For the law abiding citizen voter ID all day long. Nothing to hide.......is that racist?
Warrants I dont know about. I think the reasoning is, people who do have warrants are scared to vote because they think they will be turning themselves in. I've never seen a cop there at the polls to run my name in the system to determine if I am a fugitive from a warrant.
There are felony disenfranchisement laws that either do or dont allow convicted felons to vote that vary by state. As we are all painfully aware, the right to vote is up to the states and can be changed at the whim of legislators there.
I think the reason the dems dont want voter ID is they want to get around laws regarding letting criminals vote.
At the end of the day, it is a states right issue and there wont be any national voter ID laws anytime soon, and wont happen I dont think without a constitutional amendment, which ain gonna happen.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Heck Yes there should be voter id!!!! If that had been in place across the USA, Biden would be home sitting in his basement sucking his thumb !!!!! And Trump would still be KING!!!!!
Mark

·
Registered
655 Posts
2024 when red voters pull the same thing only do it better, they will cry for voter id

1 - 20 of 33 Posts