Videos

Discussion in 'Tech (computer) Alerts and info' started by STTH, Jul 24, 2017.

1. STTH

STTH Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Turd Crick North
    I don't know if it is my computer or what since I am not the brightest star in the sky on this subject, but all videos that are posted on this sight just show up as a black blank space and can't be seen. What do I need to do to be on the up and up?

2. Muleskinner

Muleskinner Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2006
    Osage County
    They won't play on on iPhone either but they are too busy. Ssshhh

3. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    Same with me HELP!!!!!!

oneshot

:D The Big Grin wants to see.

4. MOAdmin

MOAdmin Administrator

Dec 14, 2015
    Please post the URLS of the threads you can't see the videos on and I'll take a look. I just tested and I can see and post videos.

5. Fuldraw

Fuldraw Fuldraw

Dec 8, 2013

Yeah when I try to click on them it kicks me out and closes the app on my phone

6. Muleskinner

Nov 24, 2006
    Osage County

X2 it has been reported many times . You said something about an upgrade or sumptin.

7. STTH

STTH Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Turd Crick North
    Every video will not show on my computer

8. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

To view the video , just click the quote button in the bottom right corner of the post.

The video will show up in the quote as a link. Just click the link to view the video.

9. Muleskinner

Nov 24, 2006
    Osage County
    There is no such thing on the app.

10. henry

The op said he was on his computer. It does the same thing on mine. But I can still view videos by clicking quote.

11. fl3157

fl3157 Senior Member

Oct 12, 2010
    N.E. Missouri
    Rat posted earlier that it is an IE issue, which is my browser. I tried a different browser (firefox) and the videos worked? This on my home computer.

12. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Thanks rat and henry for providing helpful solutions to problems. :cheers:

13. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Try another browser than Internet Explorer.. worked for me with Chrome

14. oneshot 1

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    Ok this is what I got. Ok when I previewed this I got just a Black Box but actually when I tried it said this was a Private Video and I couldn't view it.

This is very aggravating considering this is the only Forum I have this problem. I can watch You Tube Videos anywhere else all day and look at Photo Bucket Pictures. :mad:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTm2F4ysQrE[/ame]

oneshot

15. henry

First click the quote button at the bottom right of the post that has the video.

Then when the quote appears in your reply form the video will show as a blue link . Click the link and the video will play. If not copy and paste it into your address bar and it will. If the video is blocked because its private I don't know if there is a solution.

My internet explorer doesn't show videos anymore, so that is how I view them. The one in your post is a blocked video .

Attached Files:

16. oneshot 1

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    Ok I got it to work that way but a real pain considering.

oneshot

:D The Big Grin was lost.

17. henry

Some of the videos are worth the effort. That fishing buddies video being one of them. :D

18. MOAdmin

MOAdmin Administrator

Dec 14, 2015
    Videos in the app are broken. It will be corrected when we update. I don't have a time for that yet.

I need to know the method of access for everyone else having video issues. If it's IE and I suspect it is, please use another browser and see if the video work.

I will also need to know which version of IE you are on.

19. oneshot 1

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    My Kind Of Fishing Buddies works just fine. Only problem is I think I was to look at the Girls but they don't interest me anymore. Haven't been with a woman over 15 years after awhile that kind of stuff is just no interest.

oneshot

:D He likes the Big Grin she is a cute Hound.