Vector

1K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  shedhunter 
#1 ·
Whats the pricing??/
And how well do they work??//
Thinkin bout it. Worth the money?:confused::confused::confused:

#10 ·
[rquote=1559723&tid=108491&author=shedhunter]thas high :eek::eek:[/rquote]

No.:rof2::rof2: They're reasonably priced & pricing is dependant on wood choice. Send parker a u2u & he'll get back to you in short order.

As far as custom calls goes, he's way under the money. Boy can't be making more that $7-8/hour on them:whistle:

#12 ·
[rquote=1559743&tid=108491&author=bowhuntKS][rquote=1559721&tid=108491&author=Drenalinjunky]Parker charged me $325 and it was the best purchase ever[/rquote]

That's all? He must really like you...He told me mine was on discount for $500. Of course it is made in solid gold.:D[/rquote]

Well that's still pretty cheap for a solid gold grunt...my $325 call was made of plywood/particle board....it sounds good but when I back off it I usually have splinters in my lips

#13 ·
[rquote=1559746&tid=108491&author=Drenalinjunky][rquote=1559743&tid=108491&author=bowhuntKS][rquote=1559721&tid=108491&author=Drenalinjunky]Parker charged me $325 and it was the best purchase ever[/rquote]

That's all? He must really like you...He told me mine was on discount for $500. Of course it is made in solid gold.:D[/rquote]

Well that's still pretty cheap for a solid gold grunt...my $325 call was made of plywood/particle board....it sounds good but when I back off it I usually have splinters in my lips[/rquote]

:rof2::hysterical::rof2:

#16 ·
Great calls....you won't be disappointed....I mean ya still gotta get out in the woods where the deer are, and ya might even still have to sit still and worry about the wind, but if you are gonna call one in with a grunt tube a Vector is a great call to do it with.

I sure like mine..

[file]91229[/file]

#17 ·
:rof2: You guys are out of control.

I only make pinwheel pay that $325 price. Its SPECIAL pricing. :rof2:

I will send you a u2u shedhunter. At this point in the year, I probably won't be able to fill any more grunter orders until July or August.

I've got deer call orders from earlier this winter to work on, and then I need to get into turkey call mode here very quickly. The season at hand always takes priority, because my favorite part of call making is seeing the success photos.

Parker

G
#22 ·
[rquote=1559755&tid=108491&author=Refuze2falo]I heard the first 500 people to u2u him gets a free one.....:claphands:[/rquote]

That is just wrong Rob :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:cheers:

#23 ·
[rquote=1559699&tid=108491&author=shedhunter]Whats the pricing??/
And how well do they work??//
Thinkin bout it. Worth the money?:confused::confused::confused:[/rquote]
They're so good that you'll have deer standin' at your mailbox the day that it's delivered.

In fact, I don't even use mine when hunting on the ground. I did once and was nearly run over by a herd of deer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.