Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll has anyone ever took a deer on the same day they got their grunter??? We'll here's my story!

Headed to the farm at 5:00am this morning and once I got in the truck my brother(jcf757) handed me my christmas present early. A new vecotor grunter! He is a good brother.

We'll this morning I set up in the timber and about 7:30 a nice 7 point and a 5 point come walking up. I let them pass and then when they are a ways off I think, lets try this thing out. Gruuup! Gruuup! They tear off! Hey this isn't the way MWT members stories go with this call. I got a good laugh out of it though. So this evening I set up on a nice bean plot. About 5:00 i let out a couple of grunts. A few minutes later... first day vector kill. I will have to admit he's not as big as I thought but I'm proud of him none the less. Anyone else pull off this feat?

[file]85605[/file]

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
:claphands::claphands::woot::woot:

Alright man!!!!

I bet them other two done had their behinds kicked a bit this season...Why they didnt hang around.

GREAT DEER PH!
It 's got some beautiful color in his face.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
:cheers::eek::

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Congrats and :kewlpics:. I haven't done that with a grunter but Reb gave a VECtor quacker one morning as a gift and we kilt some ducks that morning.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
[rquote=1517507&tid=105784&author=swmo]
Reb gave a VECtor quacker one morning as a gift and we kilt some ducks that morning.[/rquote]

:D :claphands: :stirpot:

Parker

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:woot::woot:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.