Vector Calls

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by jwgossage, Nov 4, 2010.

1. jwgossage

jwgossage New Member

Hello Everyone- Forgive my ignorance but I read a lot about the Vector calls. Can someone school me on them?> What is the story on them? Are they really that good or is it that they are a Missouri made product? Sell me on it if you will!

THanks!

2. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO

3. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Missouri made product and produced and customized by a member on this forum.

He makes a bunch of different calls but I can say that the grunt calls I have from him are top notch and sound better than anything I've bought retail.

He's a real friendly guy and lives hunting/fishing. Parker would be him. :D

4. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Hunt with the best or go with the rest.:cheers:

5. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1881013&tid=131001&author=DADAKOTA]Hunt with the best or go with the rest.:cheers:[/rquote]
    LOL... guess I just coulda said that. :D :cheers:

6. jwgossage

jwgossage New Member

Thanks Everyone! You sold me, I am going to order one tonight! ;) I have used the retail ones with out much luck- I have the Primos Buck Roar right now, not to happy with it. I'll give it a shot! Thanks!

7. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    It's kinda like owning a Harley....if you've never owned one (or rode one), it's hard to explain...if you do own one, then no further explanation needed.

It's not that they're made in Missouri...it's who's shop they're made in. It just so happens that he lives in Missouri...

8. I know he is booked but if you order one now you might get one for next year , and they truelly do sound like the real thing !

9. Z7shooter237

Z7shooter237 Member

Sep 29, 2010
    i want to order one as well

10. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :wave: Just so you know, I am not taking on any new orders until January.

Any calls I complete between now and then will be for sale here. I am still in the process of filling orders from this past summer. I usually need about 2 to 3 months lead time to complete a specific call for someone because I work on them in my spare time.

This is a busy time of year for me, so I try to shy away from being committed to make any certain number of calls for anyone. I don't want to disappoint anyone, and at the same time, I don't want to stress out about a fun hobby. :cheers:

Parker

11. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    wheres that link to the auction?

12. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    [rquote=1881214&tid=131001&author=Jeremy]wheres that link to the auction?[/rquote]

It ended at 3PM today. It was won with a $230 bid. :2thumbsup:

Parker

13. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    wellp....i tried:D

14. txcobowhunter

txcobowhunter Deer Gear Collecter

Oct 5, 2008
    Texas County
    [rquote=1881213&tid=131001&author=Parker]:wave: Just so you know, I am not taking on any new orders until January.

Any calls I complete between now and then will be for sale here. I am still in the process of filling orders from this past summer. I usually need about 2 to 3 months lead time to complete a specific call for someone because I work on them in my spare time.

This is a busy time of year for me, so I try to shy away from being committed to make any certain number of calls for anyone. I don't want to disappoint anyone, and at the same time, I don't want to stress out about a fun hobby. :cheers:

Parker[/rquote]

All that being said, they are definitely worth waiting for.

15. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    [rquote=1881252&tid=131001&author=txcobowhunter][rquote=1881213&tid=131001&author=Parker]:wave: Just so you know, I am not taking on any new orders until January.

Parker[/rquote]

All that being said, they are definitely worth waiting for.[/rquote]

I just wish there were more hours in the day. Family and work come before fun for me.

Parker

16. Z7shooter237

Z7shooter237 Member

Sep 29, 2010
    i hear ya parker family does come first, but i will def order one in january:eek::, make sure to let us know

17. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Dang. Wonder what folks would pay for the extra one I have.:eek::eek::eek:

18. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :D Folks have offered theirs up for $250, and I don't there has been any bites yet. :D

Parker

19. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    They're junk I'm tellin ya. I've grunted at several different mature bucks this year, only to be snubbed in every instance.:mad2::mad2::D

Course, it might have something to do with every good buck I've seen doggin does.

Had a good one at 60 yds this morning & I stopped him, but he was a whole lot more interested in lovin, than fightin. He stopped when I smacked the antlers together to, but still showed no interest in coming my way.:whinging: